Chapter 15 - Astor

Astor

"I need..." She whimpers. I can feel her mind and body, a hurricane of pleasure, which is exactly where I want her to be. And where I want to keep her.

"To come?" She bit her lip and nodded shyly. "How shall we make you come?" She hesitated for a long moment. She was thinking too much. I needed to make a decision but one that kept her in control. "Make yourself come for me. Use me."

"Use you?" I shifted her slightly in my arms so that my thigh was perfectly placed in-between her legs, dropping my hands down to her hips I rolled them forward and was rewarded with the most delicious breathy moan. "I'll provide assistance."

"Assistance?"

"Mmmm." I bent down to pepper kisses up her neck and nibble on her earlobe. Her fingers at my neck twitched, she wanted this, but she was still understandably nervous. "Go on baby, show me how you make yourself feel good." She flushed, such an adorably deep shade of pink, that I couldn't help but kiss everywhere it appeared.

"I've never really..." She trailed off but I heard the end of the sentence in her mind. She'd never had an orgasm. She'd barely felt any pleasure her entire life, well, that was going to change.

"No?" I asked, straightening up so I was eye level with her.

"No."

"Okay, well we're just gonna find what makes you feel good." Up against a wall wasn't really the best position for exploring her sexuality. I quickly flicked my eyes across her room. The bed was out, and I didn't really want to defile her cozy reading chair. That left her desk.

What I wanted to do was seat myself in her desk chair and have her perch on the edge of the desk, her feet propped on the arms of the chair so her legs were spread wide and I would have the most exquisite view. But I knew she would feel too exposed. So I sat in the chair and cradled her against me.

"Comfortable?" Her head resting on my shoulder gave a small nod. I could tell she was starting to overthink again, so I bent my head and softly brushed my lips against hers. "Stay with me." Her gaze is heated as she peers up at me through long lashes. I tease her lips with soft pecks and nips until she's squirming. Her hand digs into my shoulder as she pulls me closer, deepening the kiss I flick my tongue against hers, knowing I will never get enough of the sweet taste of my beautiful mate. I kiss her until she's desperate once again, her hands tugging on my hair, her back arching up into me in need. "Go on beautiful, please continue." Her breath stutters as she slowly slides her hand out of my hair and down her body.

I continue kissing her as her hand finally moves to cup her sweet pussy, but very lightly. "Run your fingers through your folds." I encourage and she gasps as she follows my instruction. "Are you wet?" I can't help but ask.

"Yes. Very." Fuck. I was going to die.

"Spread that wetness over your clit." Her cheeks somehow got redder and she let out another small gasp. "Now," I murmur, my lips right against her ear. "We find what makes you feel good." I carefully brush a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "Move your fingers in circles. Or up and down. Maybe just one side. Two fingers. Start light and then you can increase pressure, and speed."

She does as I say and I keep my mind on hers - memorising which touches have pleasure pulsing throughout her body, which has her legs jerking, which elicit soft low moans and which cause her breath to hitch. When she allows me to do this to her myself I don't want to make any mistakes, it has to be perfect.

She finds her rhythm and soon she gets too worked up to focus on kissing me so I trail my lips along her jaw and down her neck. Sucking and grazing my teeth along her pulse point. Soon. Soon she will bear our mark here, but for now, I can still mark her in other ways. I slide my hands up to toy with her nipples and that's when I feel her pleasure start to peak. She rocks her hips, unknowingly grinding desperately into my dick, as she chases her release.

"Too much." She chokes out.

"I have you." I continue to whisper soft dirty things in her ear until she shatters beneath me. My mouth waters as the scent of her release permeates the air, and I have to hold back a growl, my wolf desperate for a taste. Her hand stills as pleasure overwhelms her but I cover her hand with mine and encourage her to keep moving, to wring out every last drop of pleasure.

"Astor..." She whines and my name has never sounded sweeter. I release her hand and hold her close. She snuggles into my chest and her breathing evens out. I'd think think she'd fallen asleep if I couldn't feel her mind whirling, replaying every second of what just happened.

I stand up, walking over I gently place her on the bed. I pull a blanket over her and the join her, propping myself up on my elbow so I can gaze down and admire my mate.

Eventually, she flicks her eyes up to meet mine, "So..." She begins, a blush staining her cheeks. It takes all my self-restraint not to enter her mind and see where she was going with this. "How do you know so much about...pleasuring women?"

"I read." She arches an eyebrow at me and I shrug, "I like to be well educated in all things." She snorts a laugh and reaches over to her bedside table for her water bottle which is empty. I take it from her before she can say anything, heading to the kitchen in just my boxers. Lena is walking through the front door as I turn off the taps, she just smirks at me before heading to her own room.

Back in her room, Arianna has pulled on a baggy sweater and is sat hugging her knees in the centre of the bed.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, just cold." The blush staining her cheeks now a permanent fixture as she continues replay the evening in her mind.

"Hydrate and then I'll warm you up." I stand at the side of the bed and hand her the glass of water, she reaches over to take it from me, her head now directly in front of my dick. She takes a small sip, her gaze locked on my crotch and I have to pull out of her mind on think of the most unsexy things to stop myself from shoving my dick in her face.

She places the water on the nightstand after just one sip and looks up at me with wide eyes as her hands go to my hips, her fingers skimming along the waistband of my boxers.

"Your turn?" She asks in a way that is so completely innocent but also absolutely devilish.

"No." I say, softly pushing her to lie back on the bed. "Maybe we do you again?" Her eyes flare with heat and I feel the pulse of pleasure in her mind before the fresh scent of her arousal fills my nostrils. Not thinking, I pounce on her, covering her body with mine, and when all she does is giggle, it's music to my ears and my wolf purrs in contentment.