Chapter 19 - Astor

Astor

She tugs on my wrist and I reluctantly remove my fingers from her sweet pussy, bringing them up to paint her lips with her wetness before capturing them in kiss. I groan into her mouth as she grips my cock and slides it through her wetness. It would be so easy to thrust up and be seated deep inside of her, but I let her stay in control.

"Condoms?" She breathes, and I groan for an entirely different reason, pressing my forehead into her shoulder.

"No." I hadn't exactly been expecting this tonight, we'd kind of just gotten carried away.

"That's okay, I'll just go steal some from Lena." She's shimmying off me before I can protest, righting her clothes, and stepping out into the hallway after a quick glance in either direction.

When she comes back, the energy in the room is different. We're no longer lost in the moment, she's had time to think this through, decide if it's really what she wants. She stands there, her shirt askew, her skirt still bunched up near her hips, a strip of condoms dangling between her fingers.

"Ambitious. I like it." I give her an easy smirk as I lean back on my elbows, I'd kicked my boxers fully off and my dick stands proud, already hard again for her.

She lingers in the doorway still, her gaze distant. I resist using the bond and looking into her mind, I want her to talk to me.

"Arianne?"

"I've never done this before as a, ah, eager participant. I used to just lay there. So just don't have high expectations for me knowing what to do, and like, how to move." Her face is flushed, but it was mostly from awkwardness and inexperience, not the shame she used to feel when she talked about her past to me. I sit up and move myself to the edge of the bed, ignoring my bobbing cock.

"Come here." She hesitates but eventually walks over, standing in between my legs, she tosses the condoms on the bed. "I've never done this before at all, so please lower your expectations even further for me." She huffs a laugh.

"But you're a natural."

"So are you. Just follow your instincts." I take her shaking hands in mine, looking up at her as she chews on her bottom lip. "Are you sure you want to do this?" She huffs again, irritated this time, and pushes away from me.

"You keep giving me an out, do you not want this too?"

"I want you. God Ari—" I stand up and make my way over to her, relieved when she doesn't back away. "I want you, please don't doubt that." I say, holding her gaze with a firm grasp on her chin. "But I also want you to take what you want." I stay out of her mind, wanting her to work through this on her own, but I can see her emotions, clear as day on her face —want, desire, hunger, need. "What do you want?"

She places her palms, flat against my chest. "You."

"I am yours. Take me." She smirks, sliding her hands up to my neck and stepping closer, trapping my erection between us.

"You're mine for the taking?"

"All yours baby girl." She walks us back to the bed and I sit on the edge again, pulling her into my lap so that she's straddling me. She immediately takes my mouth with hers, eager, determined. Grinding down on me, she flings her flimsy shirt over her head and I immediately fill my hands with her tits, gently squeezing and running my thumb over her nipples until she's whimpering, her hands tugging almost painfully on my hair. She abruptly stumbles away from me, sashays out of her skirt and thong, before crawling back into my lap and pushing me onto my back. She follows, leaning over to press kisses along my jaw and down my neck. Her hand snakes between us and she strokes me from root to tip, sending pleasure fizzing from the base of my spine.

"Want you inside me." She begs, her mouth at my ear.

"Take what you want baby." She leans back on her heels, reaching for a condom and gently rolling it on. She squeezes my balls once, giving me a sly smile when it elicits a rough groan from me. She shuffles forward until her hot centre is millimetres from my cock. I lay as still as I can, hands fisted in the bedsheets as she notches the head of my cock at her entrance. She takes a deep breath and holds my gaze as she slams her hips down, sheathing me inside of her in one swift movement. My brain short-circuits. God she feels so fucking incredible. So hot and tight and wet and just fucking perfection I don't ever want to leave.

"Fuck." She groans, folding herself over me.

"Can I touch you?"

"Please." I move my hands up her thighs, squeezing her ass, I leave one hand on her hip, the other I tangle in her hair, bringing her lips back to mine.

"Is the bed okay?" I murmur.

"Hmmm?"

"I could fuck you up against the wall?" She moans loudly, nipping at my bottom lip.

"No. Now. Need you." She starts moving her hips, up and down incrementally. I let her move as she pleases, letting her explore and find what feels good for her. Every part of me is tense, every muscle straining to stay in control so that my mate can take what she needs from me. After a while I can feel her frustration grow that the penetration isn't giving her everything she needs. With my hand on her hip I gently guide her, rocking her forward and back so that her clit grinds into my pelvic bone. She gasps and I feel the pleasure surge through her. Then she's rocking faster, and it is taking all my willpower not to grab her hips and rut into her like a feral animal. I watch in rapt as she chases her release, gently bucking my hips up to create more friction.

She pulls herself up onto her elbows to find a better angle and I stretch up to pull her nipple into my mouth, she whimpers and shudders, her knees digging into my side as she clenches before exploding on top of me. When she gasps out my name I lose it too, my release roaring through my body with such force my vision darkens.

As we come down and out breathing returns to normal, I gently run my hands up and down her back, revelling in the intimacy and connection. Her thoughts echoed mine, a soft hum of contented pleasure. Perfection. That was the word that I kept picking up from her and I couldn't agree more.

"I think I'm falling for you." She admits, and I still beneath her, trying to reign in the stupid grin that spreads across my face.

"Oh baby," I say, rolling her so she's under me and giving her a soft kiss, "I think I have already fallen." I have fallen. Head over heels for my perfect mate. But I don't want to scare her with my intensity. And I don't want to tell her I love her yet, not before I've told her the truth - introduced her to all of me. My wolf growls in my mind, he wants his turn with her, and it is his due, he's been incredibly patient.

I press my lips to hers once more before rolling off her. "I'll go get us some water." I quickly dispose of the condom and pull on a pair of sweatpants. Tucking the blankets around her, I peck her on the forehead - for which I am rewarded with the cutest smile - and then head into the main living area, closing the door firmly behind me. I don't go straight to the kitchen, instead detouring to knock on Dion's door. I hear him and Lena arrived home around half an hour ago.

I hadn't made good on my ultimatum yet. The end of the month had come and gone and I still have't told her about the supernatural world, but neither had her father. I'd just been so consumed by her, touching her, tasting her, loving her. I wanted to keep us in the little happy bubble of domestic bliss that we'd created. She deserved this easy happiness after all she'd been through.

But now she was falling for me and I'd fallen for her.

It was getting serious.

This was about our future.

It was time to tell her.

"I'm telling her."