Chapter 17 - Astor

God life with my mate it fucking brilliant. Its absolute domestic bliss, having her around all the time, doing everything together, especially being able to hold her close at night. She has become just as addicted with touching me as I am with her. And I feel honoured that she has let me in.

My wolf was more restless than ever to bond with Arianne, and having another dominant male living in close quarters has him on edge. Before we went out she asked me to 'turn down' my alpha personality, and I had to hold in my smirk - if only she knew.

At the bar, I relay the conversation I had with Arianne to Dion along with the promise that I will keep good to my ultimatum. Her father wasn't too receptive to being pushed into revealing the supernatural world to Arianne and Lena, but my wolf is not very receptive to be kept hidden from his mate. At the end of the day, I outrank her father, so I will do as I please to keep the beast inside of me sane. The only reason I gave him the choice in the first place is out of respect for Arianne. I know the relationship she has with her father is currently strained, but she loves him and, besides Lena, he's her only family, and I don't want her to lose that.

Tensions are brewing back home though, and I know it's just a matter of time before my Dad calls me home, and I'm reluctant to leave her without being bonded. I look over at her as she dances with Lena, god she's perfection, and all the other guys in this club know it too. I couldn't help myself as I stalked across the dance floor to stake my claim. Her eyes lock on mine and a slow smile stretches across her face as she watches me approach. She doesn't stop dancing, just continues to move as I slide in behind her. I rest my hands on her hips and pull her body flush with mine, her scent envelopes me and I groan into her neck.

"Let's go home." I beg, her body is so soft and sensual against mine, I'm instantly hard and I know she is aware of the effect she has on me.

"Ten more minutes." She's in her typical going out outfit - a little sparkly top, denim skirt and over the knee boots, it has me on my knees every time and she knows it. I let my fingers skim the hem of the skirt, teasing, and she arches into me, exposing more of her neck which has my wolf growling in approval. I snake my hand around her neck, tilting her her chin up so I can capture her lips with mine. A few strokes of my tongue against hers and she's turning in my arms, placing her hands on either side of my neck and pulling me closer.

"Let's go home." She breathes against my lips and I'm already tugging her towards the exit as she giggles.

It takes entirely too long for us to get a taxi from the town centre but then my lips never leave hers for the entire journey home. By the time we get to the front door I'm frantic, desperate to have her falling apart beneath me. She drops her keys and when she bends over to retrieve them I groan at the sexiest sight before me - her skirt ridden up showing off her thong which is hot pink and lacy. I quickly crouch behind her and bite her left asscheek, she squeals and quickly turns around.

"Astor!" But now her pussy is mere inches from my nose and I can smell how turned on she is.

"Hurry up baby or I'm going to have you right here." She makes another adorably indignant squeak before turning and finally getting the door open. I smirk as she stumbles into the kitchen, because I felt that pulse of pleasure that went through her at the though of doing something more adventurous.

She throws her keys on the counter and in the next moment I have her in my arms. I lift her up so she can wrap her legs around me and then carry her to my room as she places eager kisses along my jaw and down my neck. I kick the door closed and carefully lower her onto the bed, capturing her lips with mine, I turn the kisses softer and more sensual. I hover over her, keeping my hands where she can see them by her head. I need to slow things down, so she stays calm and doesn't get panicked, keeping an eye in her on her through our bond to make sure she's in the right state of mind. I pull back to look at her and she smiles lazily up at me. She fingers the hem of my shirt, a blush on her cheeks, before she finally voices her request.

"Take it off." She demands, and I am more than happy to comply. Her fingers greedily explore my bare skin, lingering on the fine white scars I've picked up from years of training. I can feel her strong appreciation for my body through our bond and the heady desire pulsing through her.

"Please," I beg, "Let me worship you."

"Yes," She moans, arching her back and kissing me more urgently, "Please Astor, I need you." And who am I to deny my mate? I pull down her top, exposing her breasts, her nipples already hard and waiting for my mouth. I slowly kiss along her jaw and down her neck, letting my wolf out to scrape my teeth at the juncture - a promise for later. I kiss the space between her breast, my lips lingering as I relish in the feel of her heartbeat. "Astor," She whines, twisting to try and get my mouth where she wants it.

"I like taking my time with you."

"You're killing me."

"Well we can't have that." I flick my tongue against her nipple before enclosing my mouth over it, eliciting the most delicious breathy gasp from her. My hand comes down to play with her other nipple, and I position my thigh in-between hers so she can use me as she pleases.

"I need more." She breathes, squirming beneath me.

"More?"

"More." She confirms, grinding down on thigh, desperate for relief.

"More touching?" I tease, and she moans in affirmation as I graze my teeth over her nipple, my fingers trailing up her thighs and under her skirt to her soaked thong. I push the lace to the side and easily slip a finger inside of her, my thumb resting on her clit at I curl my finger, causing her to jerk beneath me.

"More. Astor." She whines, "Please I need-"

"You can have whatever you want. Just ask." Her hands go to my belt, her fingers brush against my length and I groan. She hooks her fingers into my belt looks and pulls my hips forward at the same time as she thrusts her hips. I see it in her mind, what she wants - me seated fully inside her, giving her the pleasure and intimate connect she so desperately craves. "Fuck Ari. Say it. Tell me what you want."

"You. I want all of you."