Chapter 16 - Arianne

After that first night, it was like a dam had been broken within me. And now, well, I was pretty damn insatiable.

If we had any time alone I was on him. Kissing him. Letting him consume me. It was like something in my brain had finally clicked. Sex wasn't scary, it was exhilarating. And I was quickly becoming addicted.

Things progressed quickly. My hands weren't enough so I used his. And his hands were so much better than mine. His hands on my body was the most exquisite feeling, and I demanded it often. He knew exactly where to touch me to bring me the most pleasure. When I was desperate and aching for him he could get me there with just a few touches and other times we would take his time, a long slow tease that had me desperate for more and wondering what exactly he was getting out of it.

Because that was the thing, he never asked for anything in return. He was perfectly happy for me to take and take and take all the pleasure I wanted from him but he didn't want any for his own. Whenever I would ask, or reach for him, he would tell my that my pleasure was his pleasure and then he would kiss me senseless.

There were a couple hiccups. Momentary lapses where I would shove him away panicking. Trauma didn't resolve itself after a couple orgasms. But I was starting to think a few more would.Or maybe if I drowned myself in orgasms I could drown out the trauma.

Either way, I was having a great time.

It was the beginning of November, and we were all getting ready to head to South Park to watch the fireworks. There's been some underlying tension between Astor and Dion that I'm hoping can be fixed with a night of mulled wine and churros. I don't know what going on with them. It might just be because they're both the alpha male types that are always going to butt heads but whenever I enter a room they seem to be in the middle of some hushed heated discussion that immediately stops when they notice me. It definitely feels personal.

"Just ask him about it." Lena says, as we're finishing getting ready in her room. I'm stealing from her extensive boot collection while she's still has half her hair to curl.

"I would, but we're in such a good place. I like being in our happy little bubble, I don't want anything to disturb it, you know?"

"I get it, I do." She looks at me through the mirror. "Especially, you know 'cause of everything that happened. I get why you're scared of confrontation. But it's not really the foundation of a good relationship if you bottle things up. And Astor is so nice, you don't have to be scared of asking him difficult."

"I know." I sit on the edge of her bed and pull on a pair of leather knee-high boots. "I just don't know how to bring it up."

"How about: could you maybe stop getting in pissing contests with Dion? The testosterone in the flat is getting suffocating."

"So you've noticed it too?"

"Of course I've noticed, it's impossible not to. Those two are becoming insufferable." Raised voices from the living area filter through her bedroom door and Lena immediately puts down her curling wand. When Lena and I exit her room, Astor and Dion are stood on opposite sides of the kitchen, and they immediately stop talking when they notice us.

"What's going on?"

"Just debating how much longer you girls were going to take." Astor says calmly, walking over to me and sliding an arm around my waist, tucking me into him. I gaze up at him, dubious, but not wanting to start something in front of everyone.

"You don't look very ready." I say, tugging at the waistband of his sweatpants.

"Was waiting for you to help me pick out an outfit." He smirks, shuffling us back until we're in his room. He immediately presses me up against the door and starts kissing my neck.

"I know what you're doing."

"Oh?"

"You think you can distract me."

"Baby, I know I can distract you." He proves his point when he drags his teeth along my collar bone which sends shivers down my spine.

I sigh and place my hands on his chest, "So I'm asking you to not." He immediately pulls back. Is it bad how giddy it makes me when he immediately respects my requests? Probably. "I think we should talk."

"Sounds serious."

"It is, but not me and you serious. It's about you and Dion."

"I didn't realise there was a me and Dion." I roll me eyes and smack his chest lightly. He captures my hands in his and kisses my knuckles. There's something so gentle and reverent in the way he does it that my hearts swells and I feel like the most precious thing in the whole world. And, unknowingly, he almost succeeds in distracting me, but I refocus myself as I gaze up into his eyes.

"You know what I mean. What were you guys talking about?" I ask softly, lacing my fingers with his and guiding to sit on the edge of his bed. As we sit I realise that through all these weeks we've been fooling around it's always in my room. Is that weird? Maybe he just thinks I'm more comfortable in my room, or maybe he's hiding something. I flick my eyes around the room, on the face of it, it's just a normal guys room - nothing seems weird or out of place. I shrug off those intrusive thoughts and focus back on the conversation at hand.

Astor just shrugs, "Nothing important. I think we just have clashing personalities."

"I think you guys have the same personality."

He smirks and raises an eyebrow, "Which is?"

"You're both alpha types. I just need you to tone it down. He's pretty much family Astor. I need you to get along with him. Please."

"As if I can deny you anything." He says and butterflies erupt in my stomach. "I'll talk to him. Try and clear the air."

"Thank you."

"Can I go back to distracting you now?" He asks as he bends down to steal a kiss.

"No. But I will help you choose an outfit." He gives me a wolfish grin and pulls his shirt off.