EARTHSPARK 5 times Optimus gets sleep+ 1-time Megatron joins him

#1 MEGATRONUS

" Orion!! Where are you!" Megatronus said frantically into his comm

You see, it was only a few days before their meeting with the High Council, and Megatronus couldn't find Orion anywhere. He wasn't in any of their usual spot and meeting places. Megatronus had cheeked all of them, at least twice over now. The Archives, Mccadam's Old Oilhouse, the little park they sometimes meet up at, the small, blue bridge where they had their first kiss, he was nowhere to be found, and Megatronus was really starting to worry, really worried. Soundwave didn't help; he never like Orion, said he was distracting him from the Decepticon cause. That was the only thing they didn't agree on, but that wasn't important right now. The only place he hadn't cheeked was Orion's small flat and that was when he was going right now. As Megatronus speed walked to the little flat on that small hill, the flat Orion call home, his mind began to whirl. What if the Council got Orion? What if he was being tortured, right now? What if he was really hurt and something was wrong with his comms? What if, what if, what if. By the end of his little spiral, Megatronus was now sprinting towards the hill. As he burst through the door, he skidded to a halt. He slowly looked around him, the realization that he had never actually been to Orion's home suddenly hit him. 

If Megatronus were to choose one word to describe Orion's flat, he would choose homey. It was small, but not claustrophobically so, and it had this, this warmth about it, the sense of belonging. This was, without a doubt, the home of Orion Pax. Orion always had a glow about him. A warm, soft, comforting glow, that made it hard to not like the small clerk from Iacon. Which was why Megatronus didn't understand why Soundwave hated him so much. It wouldn't be until much later, during the height of the war, would Megatron finally find out why. Anyway, Megatronus walked around looking in all the rooms, and wasn't surprised at all to find Orion had a fairly large library. What did surprise him, however, was the fact that in the smack dab in the middle was Orion Pax, in all his glory and majesty, fast asleep on the floor, surrounded by datapads. 

Megatronus stared dumbly at the sleeping bot. All this time, while he had been worried sick, his little clerk was here, safe and sound, asleep on the floor of his personal library!? Megatronus couldn't help but laugh, really hard and amidst his laugh attack, Orion woke up.

" What's so funny?" He asked groggily, his voice thick with sleep. Megatronus tried to get his venting under control.

" You-" he gasped out, his frame still shaking hard.

" You were are here!!" He giggled, and Orion just look at him with half lidded optics still heavy with sleep

" And?" Megatronus gave up trying not to laugh, proceeding to laugh even harder

" I thought the Council had you, that you were hurt. I looked all over for you, and here you are fast asleep in your library!" He was holding his tanks by the end of his explanation, still laugh, but Orion looked horrified, and now he was wide awake

" H-How long was I g-gone?" He whispered, this made Megatronus pause. Orion sounded genuinely fearful

" About seven cycles, why? Is something wrong?" Orion didn't hear the last part. His audios had stopped working and all he heard was static

" Seven...... cycles? What means......... that means your meeting with The HIGH COUNCIL IS ONLY TWO CYCLES AWAY!!!!!!" Orion flipped out, scrambling to stand up

" Wow, Orion, calm down!" Megatronus lurched forward to grab him bridal style just as Orion tripped over his peds. Once he was securely caught, and tuck into his chassis, Megatronus looked down with a smile

" You know, you should really be more careful, Orion. I don't want you to get hurt just after I found you," he chuckled fondly. Orion just blushed and looked away