chapter 12

She is lovely, pure delight,
He is hot, igniting might,
In their minds, a perfect rhyme,
Love's embrace, transcending time.
And I'll wait for them,
Through the years, their love persists,
For as long as time permits,
I'll wait
Enduring love, an eternal strand."
(The poem is cool right, well shout-out goes to xBlacziex, follow her for more cool poems and quotes.)

Another lovely shout-out goes to Iamawriterlol, thanks for the support, it really means a lot ❤️.

Bree_42,Alicia_007 and jee-nii-bee, thanks a whole lot for your constant support ❤️

To my fellow followers both old and new, I love you guys a lot❤️.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Désiré

Friday comes much faster than I anticipated with me staring at the wall in my room, conflicted on what to wear when I suddenly remember who could help with that.

"Hey girls".

"Hola", Leila greets

"What are you doing all dressed up?", Bella asks.

" Are you going on a date? ", Ally asks

"What!, No", I reply with my face all heating up.

" Then why are you blushing? ", Leila asks with a teasing smile.

" Are you guys going to continue your teasing or hear why I actually called? ", I say with an eye roll.

" Okay, fine, let's hear it"

" I need your help, what can I wear to a school's football game? "

" OMG!, are you going with a guy? ", Bella says excitedly.

" Is it with Theo or Michael ", Leila asks almost immediately.

" What!, of course not, Theo's got a girlfriend and it's definitely not Michael ".

" So who's it with? "

" Joe and some other girls"

" Really!, already!, I know I should be jealous but I'm actually proud of you", Ally says with a smile.

" You are socialising", Bella says and I can't help but feel my heart swell at their approval.

" Okay guys, to the real question". I say bringing back their attention to the issue at hand.

"I have a few suggestions", Leila says wriggling hee eyebrows and I know her answer is either going to be perverted or slutty but I ask anyways.

Clapping her hands together with a sinister smile she says ", A mini dress or a mini skirt, with a lingerie or crop top accompanied with a badass jacket", she concludes with a smile as if what she said was normal.

"Ew, I'm going for a football game, not a stripper's house", I say with a laugh and the other girls join, knowing how perverted Leila can be.

"Well, you could always make an exception", Bella says with a wink and we all laugh at their naughtiness.

   No matter how slutty or perverted they may sound, they are great friends which I miss dearly and in moments like this, I wish I was still in Chicago where we'd have a girl's sleepover to talk about dumb and random stuffs, sharing experiences and laugh until tears came out and we couldn't laugh again.

"I miss you guys", I say voicing out my thoughts.

"Same here, we miss you everyday", Ally says.

"Everyone at school does too", Bella says.

"I miss everyone too", I say when suddenly my phone dings and Jessie message pops up asking where I was and I text her a quick message informing her we'll soon be there.

"As much as I miss this, I've got to go"

"Ohh, guy troubles", Ally says whistling.

"It's Jessie, one of the girls I told you about".

" Okay, our regards to them".

" I will, bye".

" Call us soon "

" I will, love you guys", I say before ending the call, I then remember I never really got the answer I needed but was happy that I got to talk to them anyways.

   Deciding to keep it simple, I put on a black leggings and my favorite sweatshirt, packed my hair in an afro, gel the edges in order to bring out the style and make my eye pop out more. I put on some lip balm, pair of white sneakers, decided to carry a small black bag to complement my outfit, I looked at myself in the mirror, satisfied with my look, I decided to head downstairs to meet Joe.

"Hey dad, you are back early".

"Yes sweetie, I wasn't really busy at work so I came home".

" Where's mom", I say looking around for her.

"Kitchen", dad replies and goes back to reading his files.

" You ready?", Joe says coming out from his room.

" Yes I am".

" You look great", mom says referring to me after coming out from the kitchen.

" Thanks mom", I say with a smile.

" Let's take a picture", mom says excitedly, heading to her room probably to fish out dad's camera.

" Do we really!", Joe says with a whine.

" Of course,we do, to remember your first outing in LA", mom says as she comes out of the room with dad's camera in hand.

"Fine, we'll take one picture"

"Great, say cheese", dad says before clicking his camera.

"Great", mom says happy at the picture we took.

"Okay, when will you guys be back?", Dad asks.

"Well, it depends, cause we'll be having an after party", Joe says.

"You guys seem so sure you are going to win", I say raising an eyebrow.

" Well, we are optimistic ", he says with a smile.

" Well, give us a time frame", mom says.

"By latest 10:30 ".

"Fine, no drinking or smoking and Joe take care of your sister", dad says with a stern voice.

"Okay dad, I will",

"Come on let's go"

"Bye mom, bye dad", I say kissing them on both cheek before heading to the car.

" Bye, be safe! ", Mom calls after us.

So, I decided to update 2 chapters in celebration of our new members, I hope you enjoy it 😊.

Don't forget to like, share, comment and follow.

Till we meet again ❤️, ciao ✌️.