Chapter 14

So guys, it's been a while I updated and I'm so sorry, I hope this chapter makes up for it🤭. Ps: There is gonna be a long ass announcement at the end of the chapter but it'll be worth it.

Désiré.

We enter and we are greeted with booming sound of music which made it hard to hear ourselves.

"Come on", Vera says loudly, leading me through the crowd of sweaty teenagers and booze. We finally located Jessie and Lydia at ordering drinks at the makeshift bar.

"So what would you like to drink?",Lydia asks me as we get closer to them.

"Um, probably sprite", I say and the girls look at me like I've grown multiple heads.

"Don't worry, we've got you covered", Jessie says.

"4 sex on the beaches",

"Four sex on the beaches coming right up".

" There you go", the bartender says and the girls take a shot each and I just look at them, Vera noticing that I didn't take the drink takes it and offers it to me and I eye it suspiciously.

"Come on", Vera says bring the shot to my mouth and I'm left with no choice but to drink.

"Soooo??", The girls ask eagerly.

"It's not really that bad", I say which sends them into a frenzy, giving me a high five.

     After having few more rounds, Jessie suggests we go dance. After dancing to the beat for a while, the girls starts flirting with some guys, engaging me in the conversation once in a while. Feeling thirsty, I decided to excuse myself to go get water at the bar.

"A bottle of water please"

"There you go"

"Thanks". I opened the bottle and ended up drinking it all,"I guess sex on the beach leaves you thirsty". Feeling bored and not wanting to head over to Lydia and the girls with their flirting escapades, I decided to text Bella and the girls, keeping them updated. After a while, I start scrolling through my Instagram when I hear someone say.

"Hey sexy". I ignored him hoping he will get the hint and walk away but he persisted, wanting to start getting touchy.

"Back off!", I say putting on my defensive mode, he finally gets the hint and drunkignly moves away. Getting a little bit uncomfortable, I decided to take a little walk around the house.

Making my way through drunkards, intensive make out and sweaty bodies. I suddenly see a room slightly open devoid of any teenager, I got curious and I enter and boy was I fascinated by the loads of books in the room, the room was really tidy and it must be that no one stays here or the person must be a neat freak.

"What are you doing here", I hear a voice say and I jump, turning around I am met face to face with Theo.

"Oh, um,I want really comfortable downstairs so I decided to stay in here for a while to pass time", I say in a rush and I wonder why I have to explain myself to him in the first place.

"And you think staying in a stranger's room is the best option?", He asks and I shrug.

"Well, bad things happen in a stranger's room, you could get hurt or even harassed and nobody will hear", He furthermore says and I now think of how dumb my decision was in the first place.

" Well, I doubt anyone will come in here"

" Well, that's right, no one's allowed in my room, it's off limit", he says and my eyes widen.

" Ohh, I didn't know this is your room, it hardly seems like anyone stays here not to talk of a boy ",

" Will you like to explain further?", He says with a questioning look.