chapter 15

Hi guys👋, it's been a while. Hope you missed me🤭. Anyways the picture in this chapter was done by K_InBliss,thanks so much by the way☺️. So here goes✌️.

Désiré

"You look like you'll rather be anyway than be here", I hear someone then turn back and see it's Michael.

"Well, I'm just surprised and speechless, I mean, how did I go from been invited to a harmless football after party to this!!!",I say and I hear Michael laugh.

" Well, I'm glad you derice pleasure from my horror ", I say with glare.

" Well, jokes apart, this is really harmless trust me. It's just a little bit of adventure that the girls wanna have once in a while thereby dragging the whole crew into it"

Noticing I don't really buy into it, he further explains.

" Look, it's all for fun aight, no pressure whatsoever", he says trying to reassure me and I put up a smile trying to ease up a bit. " You look like you might pass out, need a drink?"

" Water will be fine".

  Michael goes away to get me a bottle of water and I smile at his gentlemanliness, my smile is cut off when I see Theo approaching.

" You sure we don't need to start planning couple names for you both? ", He says and is met with silence, I was planning on ignoring him for the rest of the night. Call me stupid and all but I was mad at him for playing a role in his stunt which I have no idea what it is anyways.

" Oh, so we are at the no response phase, come on Badmus I thought we were past that, we are friends remember? ".

   He says and I turn to reply him while noticing how tall he was, damn his eyes are fine when looking at it from a close distance. Ohhhhh, come on Désiré, focus!!!!!!!.

"Friends!!, Seriously, then why didn't you tell me about this whole thing", I say throwing my hands around for emphasis.

"Well, I had no choice, I couldn't inform you about it", He says with a shrug.

  Noticing that I want smiling, he slumps

"Look it's not as bad as you make it seem, alright?, It's just a menas of celebrating new members to join the crew and yes I must admit the girls took it a bit too far but that's what makes it more fun aight and I promise they won't do anything you are uncomfortable with". He finally concludes his mini epistle.

"Fineee", I say with a huff, "hope it doesn't involve anything creepy cause I heard the girls talking about an initiation!". I say and Theo bursts out laughing. Harddd!!!.

"Oh, I'm happy you actually find amusement in what I said", I say with an eye roll.

"Oh, come on, jeez, chill out, they are just kidding, this isn't an occultic crew, they are just been over the top. The initiation is just figurative, telling you bunch of rules and regulations that all".

I know this shouldn't bother me that much but I'm nervous u might ruin something.

" Well, that's fine I guess "

" Don't worry, you are gonna be fine.... "

" Here you go", Michael butts in handing me over my bottle of water before Theo had anything else to say and I glanec him a grateful smile.

" Well, I guess this is my clue to leave, enjoy the evening 😊", Theo says with a smile before going away to talk with someone else.

" Thanks for the water "