the market

The next morning my eyes fluttered open to the sun shining through the windows. I quickly looked at clock beside me noticing that it was 5 minutes past 8. I shot up out of the bed and ran down to the kitchen to start making Jaydens coffee. I've only ever missed making his coffee once..never again will I be late doing it. I had stayed up late doing laundry and slept in way to long and I had a rude awakening by him because his coffee wasn't made when he had arrived downstairs. I had a black eye that was really hard to cover up after that.

I just don't understand why he was taking it out on me. He's turned out just like his father and I told myself that I would never give up on him. I wanted to make him better and to be happy again...but I was losing zall hope. I use to be so confident about myself...my body, my personality, everything. I was never insecure until he went downhill. I hated myself for letting him get to me. I loved him though! He was the perfect guy. It hurts worse knowing he has lost it and isn't the perfect guy I fell in love with. I would leave him but I can't bring myself to it...I can't leave such a broken soul.

As I finished making the coffee, I heard footsteps headed this way and my heartbeat slowly picked up. He made me so nervous, but he hits really hard..thats why I'm nervous.

"Is the coffee finish?" His loud voice spoke to me. I nodded and handed him his mug of the dark liquid. "Good girl." He gave me a wink.

"Any plans for today?" I asked softly.

"You should've made some breakfast." His voice got a bit dark. He got angry over the littlest things, I swear.

"I need to go shopping." I told him about to go upstairs to get dressed.

"Then hurry. I'm hungry." He snapped and stormed off to his study. I hurried to get myself dressed and covered before finally leaving the house to go to the market nearby. It wasn't crowded, so I could get in and out easily. I grabbed a basket and began going isle by isle collecting our needed foods and househeld items. As I was observing the different types of toilet paper, the curly haired man from the coffee shop spotted me.

"Hey! You're the girl from the coffee shop!" He smiled a huge, dimpled smile at me and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Yeah thats me." I gave him a small smile before grabbing the toilet paper I needed.

"You never told me your name." He just kept smiling at me.

"Its probably best if you don't know." I answered honestly. Its true! What if I'm out in public with Jayden and he calls my name? Jayden would freak and I'd get a good beating. He says its because he loves me and he doesn't like other guys having my attention. It sucks. I have no guy friends and me and my best friends haven't talked in ages because I've been stuck. No one has noticed though.

"Why's that?" He asked curiously as I pushed my basket again to finish my shopping quickly. I've already been gone long enough.

"Personal reasons." I replied looking at paper towels now.

"Well I'm Harry, just so you know." He tried so hard to get through to me, but I had fear running through me right now.

"Nice to meet you, Harry." I gave him a small smile before reaching up on the top shelf for the paper towels I need. I didn't even realize my sleeve fell a little bit revealing my bruised wrist.

--harrys pov--

She was mysterious. I couldn't say it wasn't intriguing. This girl was also amazingly gorgeous. It was hard not to talk to her. If only I knew her name, but she won't tell me. I let out a long sigh and watch her short self reach up for paper towels. I reached up to help her and caught a glimse of her wrists. What the hell? They were all bruised up, and ugly looking. First her neck and now her wrist? If it really is her and her boyfriend doing kinky shit, then wow they go hard. This poor girl is all bruised up. I quickly grabbed what she was going for and handed to her. When I did, I heard a phone ring. It wasn't mine. It was hers. The young girl grabbed her phone so fast and answered it.

"Yes, baby?.....I've gotta grab two more things and I'll be done!....What?" She had her little conversation. I looked down at my watch seeing what time it was. I needed to go before I was to late.

"Hey, I'll see you around okay?" I told her..but when I did I regretted it. Her eyes about popped out of her head.

"No one! Jayden, its someone talking to their girlfriend...No Jayden....Okay Im going to come home!....I'm sorry." She looked terrified. What the hell is going on here? Why did she have to lie? I shrugged it off and began walking away. "Okay, I understand...Bye." her voice sounded so weak. I wanted to walk back and ask her what was wrong..but I knew she wouldn't tell me. She wouldn't even tell me her name.

-------
This is so short I'm sorryyy, but its just a filler! The next chapter should be a longer one, hopefully :)

I hope you enjoyed Harrys POV.

Any thoughts on the story so far? Critiques maybe??

Who wants Harry to save the day??? I DO!

3 votes and 2 comments for a quicker update maybe? :D

-J