before the big day

Jaydens pov

I know I'm stupid for what I'm doing to her, but she's so fucking annoying! She doesn't listen to me and she makes me so angry. I can't control my anger, so I hit her. Maybe its because I love her so damn much that if she were to leave me, I'd have nothing. I figured if I scare her enough, she'll be too scared to leave. I've known her so long, and I couldn't bare to see her leave. Maybe I shouldn't have hit her for going to her moms, but I was drunk. I have a reason. I wanted to see her when I came home. I wanted her to take care of me. She wasn't there and it my broke my drunk heart. It was hard not to get so angry.

When she told me about Niall & Harry figuring shit out, I was furious. They were getting in my business, our business. Yeah so what I smack her around a bit. She deserves it half the time. I decided that today I'd set shit straight with them. It was the day before the wedding and honestly I don't want to go. Carter's mother is getting married way too fast. They got in engaged like a month or two ago. I was on my way to the Bachelor party at their place. I let Carter go to the Bachelorette party but I'm going to end up regretting letting her. I wouldn't be surprised if she pissed me off again. I made sure she covered up every bruise I gave her the other day that formed.

When I arrived, I parked my car and headed into the house where a bunch of guys were walking throughout the house. Why am I here again? Oh yeah to set shit straight with nosey #1 and nosey #2. I looked through the first floor of the mansion and couldn't find them at all. Instead I found John. I decided to ask him where the two were.

"Hey! John! Thanks so much for inviting me today." I gave him a big, proud smile. His eyes lit up when he saw me.

"Jayden! So nice to see you." He held his hand out to shake mine and I happily shook his back. "How are you and Carter?" He asked.

"Good. We're incredibly happy." I lied.

"Awesome. Is there anything you want to drink? We have plenty for you to have." He offered. I thought for a second and I just went for a beer. When he gave me one, I popped it open and took a swig. I put it down in a spot so later I'd get it.

"Hey, do you know where I could find your son and his friend?" I asked trying not to sound suspicious.

"Yeah, they're in Nialls room. They been doing a lot of studying for school. I wouldn't expect them to be down tonight. They seem to really care about their education all of a sudden." He laughed, and I followed along. I knew what they were studying.

"Which room is it?" I asked curiously.

"Up the stairs, last door on the right." He informed me. I dismissed myself and wished him a good luck tonight. I traveled up the stairs and found the door I was looking for. I didn't bother knocking, instead I just walked in.

"Hey Nosey #1 and Nosey #2. Yeah,I'm gonna start calling you guys that. Since you know, you can't stay out of peoples fucking business." I snapped, startling both the boys. They looked at me with worried, but angry eyes. Oh boo hoo you idiots.

"What are you doing in here?" Niall asked.

"No, let me ask the questions. What are you doing accusing me of shit I don't do?" I stepped into the room more.

"You need to leave." Niall warned. "And stop hurting my sister."

"No. And she's not your sister you dipshit." I laughed. "You barely know her."

"I know enough to know that she's unhappy and hurt." Niall stood his ground. "She has bruises, a lot of them. Her eyes are exhausted, and watery almost the whole time I'm around her. They're screamingfor help." He spat out.

"I was trying to comfort her and she flinched dramatically." Harry chripped in.

"Why were you even trying to fucking touch her?" That made my blood boil with anger.

"Maybe if she didn't look so fucking depressed because of you, I wouldn't have too." Harry finally got up. He was angrier than Niall was. "I don't know you very well, or your relationship with Carter but I sure do know that I'm not afraid to beat the shit out you and see how it feels." His voice dripped with venom. "Not to mention I know Niall will help, so its two against one." They didn't scare me.

"Touch my girl again, I will come after both of you. And trust me I can take you both." I shook my head at these two ridiculous.

"Says the fucking douchebag who is using his girlfriend as a punching bag. Why don't you try someone your own size instead of someone vulnerable." Harry challenges.

"Alright lets go asshole." I snapped and went up to him. Before I could get to him, Harry punched me across the face at full speed which sent me stumbling to the ground. Next thing I know I have two didfferent peoples fist hitting me in every place.

-----
Carters pov

I'm surprised. Jayden actually let me go. I was gonna take advantage even though it may get me killed by him. My mom was going all out tonight. She had drinks, games and I think one of her friends got male strippers to come but my mom doesn't know. Her face will be priceless.

Of course I'm the odd ball of them all. I kind of just sat in the corner of the room sipping on my drink and waiting for something exciting to happen. Although, instead something else decided to surprise me.

My mom came running over to me trying to find me desperately.

"Carter we have to go." She frantically told me rushing me to leave.

"Why, what happened?" I ask her getting up really fast.

"Jaydens in the hospital. Harry & Niall were found attacking him. Oh god, I thought they'd get along." All of the color in my face disappeared. He confronted them. I was surprised he lost...but two against one.

"Okay." I said, following her.

Why are they so worried about me? No one worried about me like this before.

--------

Admins note;

Hi guys:)

Fast update huh?? I haven't worked much so Ive had time and inspiration to write!

Vote&comment pls <3

I was so listening to 1D writing this tbh

Anyway I hope you enjoyed. The more feedback, the more I write :D

Btw before we get more Harry & Carter...what should the ship name be???? Carry? Harter? Hmmmm. Opinions?

-jordyn:)