bruises

carters pov;

I shouldve told them. I would've been safe. I don't know why, but I love Jayden...I can't just leave him becuase of what he keeps doing. I love the old Jayden. I wish he still loved me enough to not hit me. I was so broken...

I got home and noticed a light was on at my house. Jaydens car was here...fuck he's home! He wasn't suppose to be home yet. Fuck, I'm in trouble.

I get out of my car and head up the driveway. I hear nothing. I walk inside the house and I'm just waiting.

"Jayden? Are you home?" I ask out loud. I finally see him stumbling out of the kitchen. He must be drinking. I really am in trouble. Jayden is at his wordt when he is drunk. I've had more worst beatings then.

"Where the fuck have you been?" Jayden slurred his loud words and came up to me so fast. He didnt waste his time to slap me across the face. I felt the strong stinging pain of his hand on my cheek, and tears forming in my eyes. "I come home and expect you to be here and you're not?!" He yells.

"I'm sorry!" I choked out. Tears began to spill slightly as he slapped my face again.

"No you're not, you ungrateful little bitch." His words sliced through my heart.

"I was at my moms!" I cried out.

"I know you were here and saw my note. It was moved. Why did you go back there?" He snapped.

"Because I didn't want to be home alone. You said you'd be gone til morning." I sobbed.

"Stop being a fucking crybaby." He slurred aa he rolled his eyes. I was babying my bruised cheek. "You should've waited for me to come home you bitch. I was all excited to see my girlfriend but no, you were gone."

"I'm sorry." I cried, feeling sorry for not being here for him. Why am I feeling so bad for him?

"Why were you there huh? Seeing those boys?" He asked.

"No! I mean they were there but when I realized my mom wasn't home I left." I explained. It didn't work because this time he pushed me to the ground, hard. Oh, the memories.

"You fucking liar." He spat.

"Stop hurting me! Those boys you're talking about are starting to realize what you're doing to me. If I keep showing up with bruises they're gonna get you in trouble." Why would I tell him that. Fuck, I'm so stupid.

"What?" He yelled eveb louder.

"The bruises and cuts you give me. When I went over they confronted me about you. I had lied before and told them they from my job I said I had at the gym, but they got deeper into it and figured out I was lying." I sighed on the floor. I looked up go the angry man above me. He was drunk and pissed. I started to scoot away from him, worried on what he'd do.

"Why didn't you cover them up?" Jayden asked.

"I did. It started to rub off.." I cried softly. "I'm sorry. I yelled at them that you weren't hurting me and left immediately."

"Good girl." Jayden gave me a grin. "Lets go upstairs and fuck. I'm horny." He smiled and grabbed my arm hard and dragged ne upstairs. I wasn't in the mood at all. I was so scared.

----

Short chapter im sorry but i wanted to get something out so you weren't waiting forever

Vote & comment & share pls. <3

-jordyn:)