End Notes + Thoughts

Originally my goal was to reach 20k words but I tend to drag out random scenes for some reason, so now here we are at cca 40k haha.

Thank you to everyone who made it this far, I hope you enjoy the ending. If not, feel free to imagine your own I guess haha

Fun fact: this whole fic came about because I imagined the last two scenes in my head, so I always planned on ending it like this.

For the last scene I imagine Murder in the City by Avett brothers playing in the background, if anyone wants to try feeling that vibe.

This chapter was the hardest to write because I just couldn't get it right, but whatever.

Thank you to those who commented <3

Since this is the end, it would make me happy if you commented what you liked/didn't like about my writing/story. If I decide to write something else in the future I would like to learn from this.

I would like to put it out there again that this is completely made up, based almost exclusively on my own experiences and imagination. Do not take any descriptions of mental health issues or coping strategies etc. too seriously.

I also wanted to point out that I don't compare the triplets like that, I think that's very lame, so my point was mostly 'Matts' last realisation about them being individuals who have their own qualities that don't need to be compared or ranked. I also don't see Matt as 'quiet' by any means, he seems very intense at times and also very fucking funny. But it's also 100% okay to be quiet or serious or negative or whatever, if that's your personality then that's just how it is. It's you so love yourself that way.

Well... bye :P