Chapter-11 (Part-1): Nightmares again, the raven caws.

(So what if, I, the Yiling Laozu, never existed in this world? There's still the 'delinquent demon' apparently...)

(This is also when, up to this point, I have simply stopped giving a shit to everything.)

The who?

I looked everywhere, the people were all running for their lives.

"HE'S BACK!?" Jiang Cheng's awfully loud.

"JIEJIE!" Jin Ling shouted out to him.

"Send a signal, we have to inform and investigate."

"Hm." He took out a tube and shot it in the air, a light slashed through the sky, brighter than anything.

"His appearance is unexpected...after so many years, that too...here." My shijie says.

Am I the only one who doesn't know the fuck's going on over here?

Jiang Cheng runs out, with zidian in hand to the direction where people are running away from.

This delinquent demon is going to get whipped. Trust me. Whipped.

I decide to check it out.

"HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Jin Ling calls out before I can even take a step following Jiang Cheng.

"Oh, uh-" I look at shijie and look toward the direction where Jiang Cheng has long run off to.

"How about you escort Lady Jin to a safer place?" Ugh, I HATE calling shijie that.

"I WILL, THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU WILL RUN OFF AND, HEY!" I have already run off, I want to check this out.

'BANG!'

I reached where Jiang Cheng was, he apparently had already thrown someone into a cart.

"Damn." I don't even hold back.

"HEY! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

"Just checking exciting things out?" I shrug, my tone's sloppy.

I looked at the cart, which has long since collapsed with wooden planks lying all around. Out from the mess emerges a man with a green demon mask on.

'Lord, this is the delinquent demon? I'm so scared.'

Jiang Cheng then suddenly does something so likely of him.

He whips his zidian over the mask and cracks it in half.

The halves fall down on the pile of wooden planks and, who knows what, revealing the face of this delinquent demon.

I'm shocked yet, not.

It's Xue Yang.

Okay, I have to admit, him standing like this with a scar on his face from zidian looks hot.

I always thought he was hot.

Okay, okay, enough of...that...

I don't even know what but, now that I'm not Yiling Laozu, I'm kind of getting used to it, no more doing shit and sipping the Emperor's Smile gleefully.

"Xue Yang!"

A voice yells from behind. More people, damn, I just want to see this unfold.

I stand, watching carefully.

The person who comes from behind, he is,

Xiao Xingcheng.

More controversy.

He points his sword at Xue Yang, that delinquent demon gives one of his devilishly- (cough) handsome (cough) smiles.

It's getting interesting by the second.

Xiao Xingcheng then sheathes his sword. What the actual-

"Are you okay, Xue Yang?" He walks to him as if Jiang Cheng isn't standing there.

Jiang Cheng's face is curled with disgust.

"I'm fine, just a little scratch."

Xingcheng coughs. "Good, I don't like seeing you injured."

Xue Yang scoffs.

...

Someone needs to explain sixteen years to me...