1. "Fresh Beginnings"

"Yn ,Yn? Yn? Do you hear me girl? Your breakfast is ready!Oh god what has gotten into her? Yn's mom sighed.

Yn being so wholesome about her new class that she couldn't hear her mother calling for her and kept contemplating about her new classmates, who would be her friends this year and much more. She suddenly ruminated the times when she was betrayed by her best friend last year whom she prevalently trusted. Being drenched in her thoughts she slowly stepped towards the chair of the dinning table and sat on it. She awakened to reality when her mother yelled peeking from kitchen,
"Hey yn aren't you hungry, finish your breakfast or you'll be late for sure".
She vigorously completed her meal , got dressed up and left for school.

Yn was merrily walking down the street enjoying the sunshine and every bit of nature. But she never noticed that she was about to get struck by a car. She gasped out, and went straight to the driver and shouted,
"Can't you see I was walking here, you blind"
To this the driver replied,
" I can't help miss I'm so sorry, my master told to park the car here "
Yn : "What ? Tell your master that he can't always have anything that he wants even if that counts for taking someone's life "
The master came out of the car and glared at yn, she also glared back.
Yn : "Are you aware of the fact that parking in non-parking zone is illegal? "
The boy : "Nothing is illegal for me miss I own everything! "
The rich boy eka named Jeon Jungkook was a handsome young man. He got this rude attitude from his father as he was ignorant of him.

He told it in such a manner that Yn grunted looking at him as if she would burn anything that is around her through those eyes.
Nevertheless she was confused seeing that the boy was heading towards her school gradually climbing the stairs. She was furious so she walked at a greater pace just to overtake him. He chuckled.
The new boy: Gosh, she's really beautiful !
Just as soon as she entered ,the girls ran past her. She looked back and saw that they were admiring the newly admissioned boy. They all were trying to get close to him. She got annoyed by this and walked towards her class.
*Bell rang*
Everyone ran towards their classes. Yn also settled down in her class . She looked here and and there but she couldn't find any of her friends. She was disappointed. She stared at the entrance of her class in dismal and saw him entering the class.
She exclaimed : "God this year is going to be awful there are all witches here"