6. " The Tearful Serenade "

*The next Day*

Everyone settled in the class and started chatting with their friends as the school hour didn't start yet. They talked and laughed about the every fun they had in that classroom , from being a class representative to a back bencher everyone seemed to enjoy the last day of school.

But Yn as usual was late for school and so was Jungkook . They entered together hurriedly with messy hair and in a clumsy way.

Everyone stared at them in awe..

" They look so cute together " Someone commented.

They looked at each other and blushed.. A pink tint grew out upon both their cheeks. They quickly rushed towards their seats , they sat and let out a sigh.

For Yn it was the last day that she would see him.
The last day they gonna meet , talk or make memories. She tried every possible way this year to confess her feelings to Jungkook but failed miserably. She was on the verge of giving up but saw a new light when she got the opportunity to talk to his father. And she wanted to make the most of it.

Yn : *whispering* "Oh man! The day started with this whole lot of embarrassment I don't know what will come next. " She said and facepalmed.

Jungkook noticed her and smiled to how cute she looked. He kept looking at her for some more time and then looked away.

Yn didn't know what was coming for her. She didn't want the last day of her school be painful. The agony which she held in her heart seems to overflow .She stole glance at JK for many more times and sighed for the umpteenth time knowing that he would never be hers. She sighed feeling her heavy heart. Her eyes started tearing up, it could wait no longer. She cried silently in the class without anyone's notice. As it was the last day so the teachers gave the day off,everyone even Jungkook was talking to his friends,but she couldn't stay still. Her heart ached that she would never be able to see Jungkook again. Her love, her everything for that boy was going to vail. Yn's heart was filled with love, the love that was one sided. The cries were cracking her heart more. The pain of never being together, the pain of not being able to see him again scratched her heart. Yn couldn't bear more so she ran out of the class, stumbled at the entrance of the washroom but quickly got into one and started crying her heart out.

Everyone looked at each other confused, what must have happened to Yn that she was sobbing so hard? JK saw her crying and he immediately ran after her. He knew she would be in the washroom. He reached there and knocked the only door which was closed. He could hear Yn weeping hard inside.

Yn : " Really I'm not worthy of his love... He's- he's just so perfect... He doesn't deserve such a ridiculous girl like me.... I'm so...so pathetic.. No one loves me no one... Why God why ?... Oh Jungkook Why am I so moronic?"

Jungkook shook a bit when he heard his name from her.

Jungkook : " Yn are you alright there? Please don't cry. I'm here... Open the door..will you Yn please? "

*silence*

"Please Yn can you hear me?"

Yn : " Go away... W-why did you c-come after me? "

Jungkook : " Just to make sure that you're okay.. "

Yn : "J-J-Jungkook? "

Jungkook : "Open the door please Yn" His voice trembled.

*The door was heard unlocking and it opened with a creaking sound. *