2. " Rocky Onset to Enchanted Endings"

So the new class began...
The teacher at first introduced Jungkook who was one of the recent entrants of this class.
Teacher: A very good morning to all, this is your new session and so I would like to introduce to all, Jeon Jungkook who enrolled in this school this year.

Yn was fuming. Then someone told her that the teacher laid more emphasis on him as he is the son of one of the richest businessman of the city.

Jungkook was really focused on his studies , he concentrated on every lecture of professors but the daystart incident occupied his subconscious mind.He was really sorry for his rude behavior and thought that he would make it up for Yn .

Amidst charged air, a once-rude boy now remorseful meets an angry girl. Apology lingers fragile, a bridge between their past and changing dynamics. Emotions entwine, hinting at redemption in their uncertain interaction. He tried to clear himself up to Yn but she didn't even listen to him.

Finally the school got over
It was raining heavily. The heavens seemed to weep, as a deluge of rain cascaded in tumultuous torrents, like liquid silver threads falling from the heavens. But Yn lacked the possession of an umbrella, finding herself defenseless against the impending downpour.

In a patient anticipation , Yn stared heavenward watching the sweet drops of mizzle while standing on the entrance platform of her school.
Now at that very instant Jungkook approached her he flung open his umbrella, stood right in front of her and looked at her in sweet puppy eyes.
Jungkook : I'm really sorry Yn for today morning I didn't want to be rude to you. I don't have any friend I was homeschooled for years. * He sighs * .

Through this earnest apology, he aims to convey his genuine remorse and the utmost sincerity in his desire to rectify the impression left by his regrettable actions.

"Will you be my friend?"

With a heart brimming with admiration, the young boy musters the courage to extend an invitation to the young lady, hoping to embark upon a journey of friendship.
In that moment he offered his umbrella to Yn , she grab hold of it and stared at him. Jungkook smiled and gazed at her for the last time and got into his car. Yn leaned to her position still gaping at his black car which went far than she could observe.

She felt her cheeks burning , soon it turned into the soft petals of a blooming rose, her blue eyes sparkled and her heart was racing. She could feel a sudden euphoric sensation rushing through her. Yn soon after woke up from her fantasies and headed towards her home. In that gentle shower their bond was sealed.

Intrinsically intertwined, they appear to be fashioned for each other by the threads of destiny. This profound affinity, this rare co-incidence , evokes the sentiment that they were, indeed, made for each other.