4. " Against All Odds "

Jungkook : " Yn , I know you had a tough time today . Do you wanna talk ? "
He said by placing his hand on her shoulder.

Yn already was feeling butterflies in her stomach.

Yn : " I'm a bit okayy now... I always mess things up and I-I'm lot clumsy...

Jk : " No of course not you've not clumsy at all, YOU'RE THE MOST AMAZING GIRL I EVER MET.... "

Both of their eyes were meeting each other trying to perspect every inch of its splendor. Yn's heartbeat was repeatedly skipping beats as if it will just come out of her.

* The bell rang *

Jk : " Ok got to go... See you in class Yn "

Yn : " Oh... um.. Yeah Sure! ! "

Her voice still stammering and her hands were shivering. She thought how anyone can be so perfect. She glanced over his departure towards the stairs with his black fluffy hair softly waving by the sweet breeze that struck him. This was their batch's last year in school so she wanted to spend good time with him. And Yn wanted to tell him about what she really feels about him.

*Time skip*

Author's POV :
Within very few months the impending annual examination approached. Jungkook and Yn scored very well in each subject better than their other classmates.
After the results and parent meetings all the students were asked to think about their dream career.

Everyone came up with so many enchanting ideas. Some wanted to be a singer, some painter , one decided to be a musician. There were all cheering and wishing good luck for each and every one of the class.

*Back to the Story*

Yn : "I want to be both a scientist and an artist..... But I should think of atlea-"

Her eyes got stuck up to Jungkook. He was looking down at his desk with remorse not even a single word slipped out of him.

Yn : Jungkook! Is anything wrong? Do you wanna share?

She looked at Jungkook with worryful eyes and every bit of concern was sprinkling through it. Jk was hesitant to answer about his personal life but he trusted Yn.

Jk : " You know my father won't let me what I really want to be.... He wants me to be a successful businessman like him and look after it for him. But I don't like business I want to research as a biologist"

Yn : " Didn't you tell your father about it that you don't want to be a businessman?

Jungkook : " What's the point.... He would never listen ."

Yn thought for a moment and then for the sake of her love she yelled out ,
"If you won't say it to your father then I WILL... I will talk to your father for you"

*Wow Yn !!! without even stammering?? .......Well you have improved yourself hell a lot in these days *