3. "Love's Resilience"

Yn and Jungkook met everyday at school and everytime they passed a sweet smile to each other.

But one thing Yn was utterly smitten, drawn to him like a moth to a flame, their connection ablaze with passion and fascination. On the other hand Jeon remained a bright student in school. He was praised by all by his looks (damn he's so handsome!!), by his kindness ,his athletics and also by his intellect.

Everytime he approached to talk to Yn , her pupils enlarged she breathed heavily and kept stammering.

Jk : " Hey Yn! Did you do your homework of chemistry for tomorrow?

Yn : "Oh the chemistry of us.......I mean the homework chemistry.... I'm sorry I mean the chemistry homework for tomorrow..... Rightttt... Yeahhh I've done it yeah....

Jk : " Ok ...so can you help me with this third problem.... I couldn't possibly figure it out.

Yn : "Oh yeah I'm blessed to have you in my life......I mean I would love to help you Jungkook.... I'm sorry I mean I'm blessed to help you....

She whispers softly " Oh what a crap I am "

Jungkook : " It's okay Thank you so much Yn "

Jungkook looked at the solved answer understood it very well thanked her again and went away with his text book to his front seat.

And as usual Yn had a big ass smile implanted on her face, her cheeks with a reddish hue and she kept staring at the board which had a painting of the ancient Russia.

"Oh Jungkook actually thanked mee... Today's the best day of my lifee " she said sheepishly.

Yn reclaimed back her consciousness when the teacher called her name for whole lot of ten times.

The teacher : "Yn.Yn . Yn! Yn, aren't you paying attention to the class "

Yn : *stammering* Oh I...I'm really sorry miss I.. I was thin-

Teacher :" Stop blabbing Yn are you even listening to the class? It's as if you're lost in some other galaxy. If you don't want to pay attention you are free to leave! And meet me at the principal's office "  She targeted all these words to Yn who was standing there with her head down and tears rolling on her cheeks. She looked up and saw that her teacher was gesturing her to leave by pointing towards the door. She took small steps to get out of her desk. When the teacher scolded harshly-
"Just stop wasting our valuable time with all your dramas and GET OUT NOW! "

The whole class started laughing at Yn. She felt extremely embarrassed by it. Her eyes teared up without any boundaries and she ran out of the class into a washroom and shut the door with a bang
She started crying hiding her face by her palm not because of embarrassment but

" What would have Jungkook thought of me that I'm soo lameee.... "

Just then she heard a knock on the door and a voice said :

"Yn are you ok? Can I help you with something? "

She recognized, through the mist of her own disregard action, she recognized. It was , it was Jungkook.

"J..Jungkook? W..why did you come here? You'll get scolded too because of me! "

Jk : "The class is over Yn..I came here to check if you are ok.. Can I help you with something? "

The door flung open and Yn came out. Her eyes were red with tears. She even couldn't manage to look at Jeon , her crush who was standing just in front of her.

Jungkook : "Are you alright Yn?

He asked worriedly hoping to get some reply from her. But she again ran out of the washroom and sat on a bench in the ground floor.
* Tearing as usual*

Out of nowhere Jungkook came and sat beside her worried. She was still sobbing, and said

" I know now everyone even you will hate me for this... I'm so lame... I can't even do anything good without messing it up... What on earth am I here.?.. "