5. "The Arrogant Patriarch"

Jungkook's face lit up , ... He turned and looked at Yn, straight in her bluebell doe-eyes .

Jk : " Will you do that for me? I-I just don't know what to say..... It means a lot to me Yn. "

He shared his gratitude with heartfelt words and gave her a warm hug.
But Yn stood there like a statue. She was speechless. Yn never thought that he would be too happy to give her a hug. Jk's puffy hair was all falling over Yn's shoulder. She patted Jungkook and said,

"Yes, I'll always be there for you... I mean as a friend of course... Haha "

They broke the hug and Jeon stared at her, thanking her again for her kindness.

Some of their classmates came running towards them and asked what was wrong.... They were not that bad after all as Yn thought at the beginning of the session... They cheered as well as helped each other .

*The school got over early as it was an intercourse session of ideas that the students had with their teachers about their future career. *

Author's POV : Yn thought that she would talk to Jk's father tomorrow that means after their session's last day of school. Yn after reaching home prepared brief notes about what she would talk onto " his dad" rather father.

*Back to the story*

Yn : " Ok * holding her speech paper in her hands*..... Should I directly ask him about what has he planned for Jungkook's future? or should I introduce myself a little bit? That - Oh hello Mr. Jeon it's so nice to meet you I am Yn , Jungkook's classmate, Yeah I came here to talk about your son's future.... No. No. No. I'll never be able to make it up... I'm so lame. I don't want to be just a friend of him... *now she kept staring at the poster of Jk on her bedroom wall*.... Oh you are so handsome Jk...I-I really.... love you... "

She still stared at the poster with her cheeks turning pink...

"Oh I need to practice... Wait tomorrow is the last day of school... Last dayy I'll be seeing him?....I didn't even manage to express my feelings for him....Oh this is so unfair "
*Yn then slammed on the bed, the paper that she was holding flew away and guess what?.... She started weeping!! *

"I didn't think *scoff* of this... It's such a nightmare"