𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩

༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻

//Power Princess Shining Bright\\

~"Lookin' for my ever after, don't wanna see my dreams get shattered. Everybody says I have to, got to wait around just to be rescued. Not gonna sit alone in a tower I'll show the world my princess power. I'm standin' up and I am stronger. Listen to my heart 'cause it's gettin' louder."~

//Ever After High\\

~"They told you everything was waitin' for you. They told you everything was set in stone, But now you're feelin' like a different ending. Sometimes you gotta find it on your own It's an open book, a road in reverse. A brand new hook, forget that curse."~

//Tough Love\\

~"So you lock them up, throw away the key! There's one on every family tree! (Ungrateful!), (Hateful)! (Vile too! The things she put you trough!). Break their spirit, so they obey. Now they'll do anything you say! Maybe you'd call it cruel, but others would call it love, tough love!"~

//Princesses Don't Cry\\

~"Cause a princess dosen't cry (no~), a princess dosen't cry (no~). Over monsters in the night, don't waste our precious time on boys with pretty eyes. A princess dosen't cry (no~), a princess dosen't cry (no~). Burning like a fire, you feel it all the time, but wipe your teary eyes. Cause a princess dosen't cry."~

//Cinderella Snapped\\

~"When the smoke cleared, every girl in the whole land. Woke the fuck up ans started making demands. Rapunzel shaved her head, so there was nothin' to climb on. Jasmine made out with Mulan. Sleeping Beauty sued the dude, who kissed her while she was asleep. And Arel was confident without any feet. Tiana went and got a biomedical degree. And Beauty realized that, she was the beast."~

//When Will My Life Begin?\\

~"And so I read a book, Or maybe two or three. I'll add a few new paintings to my gallery.I'll play guitar and knit And cook and basically. Just wonder when will my life begin? Then after lunch, it's puzzles and darts and baking. Paper mache, a bit of ballet, and chess. Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making. Then I'll stretch, maybe sketch, take a climb. Sew a dress!"~

{Words: 352}

༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻