𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩 {𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝟮}

༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻

//Welcome To Wonderland\\

~"Welcome to Wonderland, we've got it all. Potions and pastries that make you grow tall. Forests and cottages, castles and cards that can talk. Welcome to Wonderland, look where you're at. Maddest of hatters, the Cheshire Cat. Magical cabins and lovely white rabbits with clocks."~

//Circle of Life\\

~"From the day we arrive on the planet And, blinking, step into the sun. There's more to see than can ever be seen, more to do than can ever be done. There's far too much to take in here, more to find than can ever be found. But the sun rolling high Through the sapphire sky. Keeps great and small on the endless round."~

//Kiss the Girl\\

~"There you see her Sitting there across the way. She don't got a lot to say. But there's something about her. And you don't know why, But you're dying to try. You wanna kiss the girl. Yes, you want her. Look at her, you know you do. Possible she wants you too. There is one way to ask her. It don't take a word. Not a single word. Go on and kiss the girl."~

//A Whole New World\\

~"I can show you the world Shining, shimmering, splendid. Tell me, princess, now when did You last let your heart decide? I can open your eyes. Take you wonder by wonder Over, sideways and under On a magic carpet ride."~

//I'm Wishing\\

~"I'm wishing (I'm wishing). For the one I love, to find me (To find me). Today (today) I'm hoping (I'm hoping). And I'm dreaming of the nice things (the nice things). He'll say (He'll say)."~

//I Won't Say I'm in Love\\

~"If there's a prize for rotten judgment, I guess I've already won that. No man is worth the aggravation , that's ancient history-been there, done that. (Who'd'ya think you're kiddin' he's the Earth and heaven to you. Try to keep it hidden Honey, we can see right through you.) Oh no~ (Girl, ya can't conceal it. We know how ya feel and who you're think of) Oh...No chance, no way, I won't say it. No, no.~ (You swoon, you sight, way deny it? Uh-oh!) It's too clich'e, I won't say I'm in love.~ (Shoo-doo, shoo-doo, ooo)."~

//Once Upon A Dream\\

~"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I know what you'll do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream."~

{Words: 426}

༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻