{𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚} 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨' 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙

༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻

{POV. 3 Person}

𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨' 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 {𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤}

(Y/N) needed a few minutes to take stock of what had happened so far. Her mother sent her a letter to tell her that she and her family were being watched. She packed up and left school the next morning to head back to her kingdom, Apple threw a strange potion at her which knocked her and Frost unconscious, only for them to wake up in a strange and dark place.

Currently, (Y/N) and Frost were walking aimlessly in this endless void. The only thing the girl had with her was her suitcase, which contained all the things she needed. They walked around like that for who knows how long until they came across a mirror. But it wasn't just any mirror, because it levitated several centimeters above the ground.

 But it wasn't just any mirror, because it levitated several centimeters above the ground

- Is this...a magic mirror? - (Y/N) said to herself. She reached out to touch the mirror. As her hand connected with the frame, she felt the magic vibrate within it. - It's definitely magical. I feel magic flowing through them. 

A second later, green fire erupted in the mirror. The girl and her dragon jumped back, surprised by this action. Frost bent down and growled at the mirror, preparing to protect his mother/owner/guardian if necessary. Suddenly a smooth, deep voice rang out.

Ah~ My dear beloved...A lovely and noble flower of evil

Truly, you are the most beautiful of all

(Y/N) didn't know why, but something was drawing her closer and closer to that mirror. She resisted for a moment, but her magic told her not to hold back. She stopped resisting and began to approach the mirror of her own free will.

Mirror, mirror on the wall...Who is the...

-...Fairest of them all. - (Y/N) finished the sentence, knowing the quote well. Suddenly she had visions of a carriage being pulled by the end and the sound of hooves and wheels. Then she had a flash of a metal gate and a large castle.

Those who are quided by the dark mirror

As long as your heart desires

The fire in the mirror stopped burning and was replaced by a hand that was extended towards her, as if the person holding out the hand expected her to take it. 

Take the hand of the person reflected in the mirror

A ball of fire appeared in the mirror, shining brightly with its light.