{𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚} 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨' 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙

༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻

{In the Previous Part}

Lilia quickly let go of (Y/N)'s hand, taking a step back. He had a look of shock on his face at what he had just seen. But that shock quickly turned into a smile. He waved one last time at the human-fairy hybrid before walking towards the exit, leading the new students.

- I can't wait to see Malleus' reaction to what I tell him. I'm sure the poor guy will faint from the shock.

༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻

{POV. 3 Person}

𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨' 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 {𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚: 𝘼 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜}

(Y/N) watched Lilia and the Diasomnia students leave the Hall of Mirrors. She clearly noticed the man's strange reaction right after he grabbed her hand. She didn't know much about fortune telling, or looking into the future, but she had the basic knowledge to determine that Lilia had a vision of the future.

- I wonder what he saw? - (Y/N) thought, looking at her hand. She was pulled out of her deep thoughts by Frost's rough tongue, who groaned worriedly about his owner. The girl patted the dragon on the head - I'm fine, Frost, you don't have to worry about me.

༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻

The rest of the Dorm leaders followed Lilia's example and they began to escort the first years to their new rooms. Riddle Roseheart nodded towards (Y/N) before starting to walk towards the exit again. Without anyone else noticing, the red-haired boy grabbed his right hand, feeling a strange tingling sensation. His eyes widened in slight shock, knowing full well what that meant.༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻

Leona Kingscholar put his hands in his pockets and smiled slyly at (Y/N), slightly amused by her height. Then he continued walking, leading the first years away. As he walked along, there was a strange but not painful tingling sensation. The left man grabbed his neck, right where his Soulmate's initials were. Leona took one last look at the white-haired girl and smiled again.༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻

Azul Ashengrotto waved friendly at the girl and handed her the business card of his restaurant, Mostro Lounge. The girl accepted the business card and thanked him briefly. The bespectacled man smiled and started to leave the Hall of Mirrors. A second later he grabbed his left forearm, feeling a strange but pleasant tingling sensation. Azul had a shocked look on his face as he quickly took it all in. He was happy that she had found her partner, but deep in his heart he was worried when she would find out about his secret.

༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻

Jamil Viper followed Kalim as he happily chatted with the new students about school and other things. The chairman smiled at the girl and waved happily at her, to which she responded, but not as enthusiastically as he did. Then her golden eyes met his charcoal gray ones. A second later, a warm shiver ran around Jamil's body, shaking his body thoroughly. The boy grabbed the back of her back, gently stroking his partner's initials. He looked at (Y/N) one last time before continuing to follow Kalim.