{𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚} 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨' 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙

༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻

{POV. 3 Person}

𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨' 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 {𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙈𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝘼𝙜𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣}

As soon as Ace finished his sentence, (Y/N) knew something bad was about to happen. Nothing good ever comes from insulting other people. What about insulting a cat that breathes fire? That's a recipe for pure disaster.

- Pfft....ahaha! I can't bear it anymore! Ahahaha! - the boy laughed, clutching his stomach. After a few moments he calmed down. - Aren't you the guys who went crazy at the entrance ceremony? You were summoned by the Dark Mirror, even though you can use magic, but you don't fit into any dorms. And you, monster weren't called, but still trespassed. Yaahh, it took everything I had not to lose it at the ceremony. 

- Wha!? You're a rude one! - Grim got angry.

- And now you weren't allowed in and regulated to janitor? Haha! How lame! - Ace said sarcastically.

- Nyanyooo... - Grim's fur stood on end with anger. He didn't like how this boy talked nonsense about him. (Y/N) was also nervous, but she didn't let it show. If she showed her anger, it would only please Ace. A growl could be heard in her bag, the source of which was Frost. The girl patted the bag to calm the dragon down.

Ace continued - On top of that, you don't even know about the Great Seven. How ignorant can you be? I recommend you go back to kindergarten before coming to Night Raven College. Pfftkuku...!

- You better watch your mouth... - (Y/N) said sternly.

- I thought I'd just mess with you a bit, but you really blew my expectations away. Unlike you two, I actually have classes to attend. Keep this school squeaky clean, you two. Because you look like two cleaners to me. - Ace said before starting to walk away towards the school.

- This jerk! He's just gonna say that and leave! I'm pissed now! - Grim said angrily. He raised his paws in the air and threw a wall of flames at the boy. Fortunately or unfortunately, Ace dodged just in time.

- Oh! Watch out! What're you doing?! - Ace asked irritated.

- It's what you get for making fun of me and my human! I'm gonna light up the fire-head of yours! - said the cat cheekily.

- Grim! I understand you're anger, but don't stoop to this idiot's level! - (Y/N) said. But no one listened to her.

- Fire-head, huh? Heee. You've really got guts picking a fight with me. - Ace placed his hands on his hips - You too! I'll turn you into a puffy, little toy-poodle!

The cat had had enough of the insults so he threw another wall of fire at Ace, but the wind changed its direction so the fire didn't touch him. In return, the boy took out his magic pen and cast a spell that bypassed Grim.

- This guy is blowing wind all over the place! My fire gets all twisted up! - Grim muttered irritably. 

Other students who were passing by became interested in the fight that was taking place. The crowd began to gather around them.

- What's happening? A fight?

- Yeah! Get them!

- Fight! Fight!

- Don't encourage them! It's not funny, they could get seriously hurt. - (Y/N) shouted nervously at the crowd of students, but once again she was ignored. She knew that someone could get seriously hurt at any moment. Suddenly an idea came to her, she took Frost out of her bag and placed it gently on the ground - Go get Principal Crowley or another teacher.