𝙎𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙨

༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻

{POV. 3 Person}

 Family's Anger and Grief

A few days had passed since the news of (Y/N) Grimm's disappearance spread. The entire magical world was extremely moved by this, people were eager to help and search everywhere they could. However, their efforts were in vain. It was as if the princess vanished into thin air, which was technically true.

The residents did not know all the information about (Y/N)'s disappearance. All they knew was that she had disappeared from school just before dawn, when her younger brother and the royal guards were about to take her to her family's castle. No one knew more details, such as who was responsible for the disappearance. Many speculated that it could have been someone from Apple Blossom Kingdom, but there was no hard evidence of this.

Edward and several guards who witnessed (Y/N)'s disappearance immediately detained Apple and dragged her to the principal's office. Meanwhile, Giles and Vivienne were informed about the incident. The parents were so affected by this news that they immediately canceled all their plans and came to Ever After High.

When they reached the place, they went straight to their brother-in-law. After opening the door, they saw a slightly injured Apple lying on the floor and Edward being dragged away from her by two guards, who was also the cause of her wounds.

- How dare you, you miserable wench! - Edward shouted furiously, continuing to struggle with the guards, wanting to hit the girl again. His hair was slightly ruffled, as were his clothes. However, what attracted particular attention was his eyes, which were seething with anger. If eyesight could, Apple would already be seven meters underground. - Where did you take my older sister?! I know it was you! Admit it!

- I have no idea what you're talking about, brat! I don't know where that ugly frog went! And you fools better let me go! You don't know who I am?! - Apple said indignantly, still wearing her revealing nightgown, although she was currently also wearing a robe so as not to show as much skin. - I am Apple White, the future queen-

She didn't finish because she was hit on the cheek by Edward, who managed to break away from the guards. A red hand-shaped mark was left on her face. This act allowed the boy to cool down his anger, even though it was still there.

Seeing their son's behavior, the parents were extremely shocked. Their son never had anger problems, he was no longer a little child. He was characterized by being mostly laid back and calm. But the news that his dear older sister was missing must have been the catalyst for his outburst of anger.

- Edward Felix Grimm! Stop this absurd behavior immediately! - Vivienne spoke up, her voice echoing throughout the room, finally drawing attention to her and her husband. Everyone stopped and turned their attention to the king and queen. The woman sighed, then spoke in a calm tone. - Now, can someone explain to me what exactly is going on with my dear daughter's disappearance?

- You better sit down Vivienne, Giles. This conversation may shock you deeply. - Milton said, entering the office and sitting at his desk. The guards took two chairs that stood against the wall and placed them centrally in front of the desk. The parents looked at each other anxiously and sat down as the man suggested. Apple sat down as well, but was rather forced to sit next to the royal couple, except they had guards on either side of them so she couldn't escape. Edward leaned against the wall with an annoyed expression