{𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚} 𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨' 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 {𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙}

༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻

{POV. 3 Person}

𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨' 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 {𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝘼𝙣 𝙐𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚}

Frost jumped out of the window, spreading his wings and flying down. Grim didn't seem to notice him, as the dragon was right behind him. He carefully followed him, just like a lion waiting for its prey. In one swift movement, Frost grabbed the cat by its collar.

- Hey! Let me go, you overgrown lizard! - Grim shouted, throwing himself in all directions, trying to free himself. However, his efforts were in vain. Frost took to the air again and flew to the window.

(Y/N) carefully grabbed Grim and patted Frost on the head - Good job, Frost. As always, you are irreplaceable. When we get back to the dorm, I'll give you your favorite snack. - then she looked at the cat in her arms - Grim, I understand that washing windows wasn't one of the things you wanted to do at NRC, but this was your punishment for destroying the statue of the Queen of Hearts. This was also Ace's punishment, but you could have set a good example and done all the work yourself and reported it to Principal Crowley at the end.

- Hmph! Why would I perform such a trivial task?! I want to become a great magician! Grim complained, pouting and crossing his paws.

- And you will become one, I'm sure. Your powers are very powerful, they can be both beautiful and dangerous. That's why you need to learn how to control them. You could accidentally hurt someone or even yourself. - the golden eye scratched the cat behind the ear, causing it to purr.

Grim, however, quickly shook off his euphoria and, taking advantage of (Y/N)'s lulled vigilance, he broke free from her arms and ran out of the room. The girl sighed resignedly and turned towards Ace and Deuce, who were still watching the entire interaction from the side.

- Don't stand there like bollards. We have to catch this cat before something worse than a burned statue happens. - (Y/N) said, putting Frost into her bag.

The two boys followed her without a word, although Ace muttered something under his breath about him not being a bollard.

༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻༺☆༻

{Author: Attention! This version will be a little different from the original because I want to finish this chapter as quickly as possible and start the next one. As you've probably noticed, it's based on a game, not an anime or manga. I'm very sorry if there are any plot mistakes here. I hope it doesn't bother you. Happy reading!}

(Y/N) has experienced many strange situations in her life, but none of them have irritated her like the one that happened a few moments ago. Long story short, Grim climbed the chandelier in the cafeteria and Deuce threw Ace towards the cat to catch it. This eventually caused the chain to break and the chandelier to fall to the ground.

Then Crowley arrived, seeing the mess and planning to expel all three of them from the NRC. However, (Y/N) asked if there was anything they could do to repair the item. The man became thoughtful and finally said that in order to repair the chandelier, he would have to get a magic stone that was located in an old, abandoned mine.

The group went to the mine, which was located a few kilometers from the school in the forest. They walked like this for a few minutes until they finally reached the end of the path that ended at the entrance to a small hut.