Curo-Tech

I took off in a run, following the signal of Canary's kinetic energy. I didn't check over my shoulder, but I knew the rest of my team was following close behind and ready to jump into battle. My heart pounded and my lungs strained as I charged through the Watchtower, begging that my magnetic pull towards Dinah wouldn't suddenly disappear.

"I think they're on the top floor of the atrium- that's where I'm sensing the most kinetic energy." I told everyone.

Even though I couldn't see or hear anything that was happening up ahead... I could feel the energy of the fight humming in the air: bodies wrestling, fists flying, and the white hot energy of the League's varied superpowers.

"They're in trouble, so get ready!" I warned.

I could only imagine how many opponents Black Canary, Red Arrow, and Red Tornado were up against. I could only pray that they could hold their own for a minute longer.

"Wait, you found them?" I heard Artemis gasp in the mind link.

"Bluejay did!" Robin reported, running beside me.

His tone was prideful, and his face was still stretched into a grin. If I hadn't been as stressed as I was, I would have been glowing.

"Where are you guys? We just finished taking down Arrow, Aquaman, and Flash." Kid Flash asked.

"We're just passing the med bay. Its about three floors up. " Zatana informed, glancing at the entry.

We turned the corner. I paused for a split second before I pointed down left hallway, the tug in my stomach growing stronger. From inside the mind link, I could hear KF groan.

"Ugh, this isn't going to feel good on my legs in the morning." Kid Flash grumbled.

Miss Martian looked puzzled. "What do you- GAH!"

Miss Martian shot an additional six feet in the air as there was a gust of air, and a blur of yellow, green, and red. Kid Flash zoomed into view next to us, breathing heavily. I blinked, strangely impressed with him. Artemis was cradled tight in his arms, her hands clasped around his shoulders. The display might have looked very romantic if it wasn't for Aqualad hitching a piggyback ride.

"Speedy delivery service." KF tried not to sound winded.

His knees quaked ever so slightly, a drop of sweat slipping down his jaw. His passengers quickly dismounted, running beside us through the hallway.

"What, no tip?" Kid Flash asked incredulously.

Artemis grabbed his wrist, tugging the speedster along. My stomach churned and my blood pounded in my ears. It was like I could feel the battle raging on.

"We no longer have the element of surprise on our side, so we will need to end things swiftly. Holler if you require assistance- this is no training match. They are in it to kill us." Aqualad warned solemnly.

His orders were understood, even without a vocal agreement. I gasped, feeling the red-hot energy of what must have been Superman's heat vision. My hand shot out, pointing straight at the wall- that would be our closest way in.

"Here!" I said.

Superboy wasted no time planting his feet, and throwing his bare hands against the metal wall. A sizeable crater appeared where he had hit. Within seconds, Superboy ripped open a hole through the metal wall, and we all tumbled into the room; weapons drawn, fists clenched, and eyes narrowed.

Like my prediction, we were not alone. My eyes swallowed up every detail of the room. Our friends, Canary, Red Arrow, and Tornado were about fifty feet away. And they didn't look too good. Red Tornado had already been dismembered, his broken limbs strewn across the ground with wires trailing out the ends. Red Arrow lay unconscious, his bow in pieces and his wrist snapped at a nasty angle.