Chapter 2 - Chaos

"It....It can't be..."

Alya looked terrified at Tikki as the realization came to her, horrified by the very thought of Marinette being akumatized.

"Why didn't you tell me? Or come to me sooner?"

"I thought that if she saw you with her miraculous it would make her negative emotions worse. But just when I thought I had found the perfect new temporary holder, we had a long talk and her self-doubt was preventing her from accepting the miraculous. By the time it took me to try to persuade her and understand that it wasn't going to work out, destruction was happening. I didn't know where you were so I came back to Marinette's house only to see.."

And with that, she again burst into tears as Alya offered her hand as a place to sit. Tikki slowly flew to her hand, tears still streaming down her face. As she sat, she noticed Alya's sad expression. Questioningly, she asked,

"Alya, why are you sad? I thought you and Marinette weren't friends?"

"Oh Tikki, I didn't mean anything I said! Lila was blackmailing me, threatening to ruin me and my boyfriend's relationship with our siblings, parents, and classmates. We had foolishly allowed her to get close to everyone we cared about!"

Alya blurted out everything, forgetting that there wasn't any time to spend as a super-villain was spreading chaos throughout the city. She was neck deep into her dark memories as buildings were destroyed and the ground shook, temporarily bringing her back to reality, realizing the time she wasted. She shook her head, clearing the thoughts and memories jumbling in her mind. Trixx looked at Alya, feeling surprised and hurt.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"It was bad enough without anyone else knowing, I wanted to forget about all of this...temporarily anyway. I need to transform, I wasted too much time talking.

"Are you going to turn into Scarabella? Nino's going to wonder where his girlfriend went, plus everyone else on the team."

"But I don't have anyone else I would trust enough to give the person the most important miraculous.."

"I know a perfect person, but convincing her won't be easy."

Alya and Trixx look at Tikki as she says,

"Vesperia."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rena Rouge goes back to the team, only to see total chaos. They were all in action, some stuck in white ribbon, others trying to get them out with no avail. Cat Noir, Carapace, and Vesperia were fighting the revealed villain. Her skin was pitch black, wearing a white dress. Her eyes were covered with a blindfold, the same white covering her lips. Some strands of her midnight blue hair found their way out of her messy bun, her hands covered in white gloves. Wherever she pointed, dozens of white ribbons found their way to whichever location she pleased. Rena wanted nothing more than to help, but she grabbed Vesperia and they ran away, Purple Tigress joined the fight after realizing that the trapped superheroes wouldn't be freed anytime soon.

"You think that three of you can defeat me? Think again, nothing can stop justice."

"Look dudette er I mean lady, there's three of us and one of you."

"My name is Princess Justice, dude. And there may be one of me but there are plenty of ribbons that had hundreds of chances to serve whatever justice was needed for you in mere seconds."

"Destroying the entire city is justice?"

"I don't do the destroying. My ribbons are layered with magic, and whatever happens, is because justice was being served. A city destroyed? Maybe because someone unjustly made it using power and money, using their powers to prey on the weak. Now they can be treated as how they treated someone with lesser power, their hard work destroyed in a blink of an eye."