Request page(Closed)

So yeah some info on the story and the requests.
Before anything i just wanted to say if you want to use any of my art ever for anything please tell me and if you do there is a higher chance I'll say yes.
Now onto the rules.

Will do:
Fluff
Angst
Smut
Nsfw
Gore...

Gore was newly added.

If you already requested something and i do your request you may request again! But just know that if there is a new requester who never requested on this story before they will have the privilege of their request going in first. Despite if you requested before them or not.

Well basically I'll do anything you want but pleaseeeeee no children except if it's platonic.
Any kind of fluff Nsfw just let me know tell me how you imagined it or if i have to come up with something myself.

Oh and if you think some Nsfw you had in mind is a lil too much don't worry I'm freaky 😈💀 i can handle it.

Till the requests come I'll be doing random oneshots and headcanons.

Characters I'm willing to write:
Banban
Jumbo josh
Stinger flynn
Nabnab
Banbaleena
Capetain fiddles
Nabnaleena
Bittergiggle
Slow seline
Sheriff toadster
Queen Bounceilia
Syringeion
Sir dadado

Smut=🍋🔞
Angst=💔😢
Fluff=🌺💗
Platonic=👥👍
Gore=🩸🔞

If there is other characters you wish to see or any fan made characters go ahead and tell me also if there is a head cannon you can ask me to write about a few or all of these characters of your choice.

Poly relationships are okay to request

Also i did one crossover on poppy playtime on this book the reader was a critter. I'm not comfortable with writing that stuff anymore... So no requesting that sorry.
You can still find it on this book but i will not be writing for any on that sort of thing anymore.

If you request a headcanon please tell me the select few characters or if you want all characters tell me or just one
In in general.

Well bye!

-VTD