005|Oneshot💚💜,🤎🤠🌺💗

Requested by:Person_0152

Reader:
Mascot or human?: Mascot
*Sheriff toadster x GN!reader x Bittergiggle*
sheriff toadster and Bittergiggle fighting over reader! Ohhh~ ain't that exiting?
---
Normal POV:
You were sitting in the cafeteria
Reading one of your favourite book's.
(I'm not going to force a random book into your hands.)
You had your nose deep inside the pages. So much so that you didn't really pay attention to anything around you.
And you were kinda oblivious to the two mascots that would practically start to float to cloud nine as you did so much as look at them.
---
Sheriff toadster decided it was time. He was going to confess to you today!
It was nothing hard for him.
After all he had everything that he needed.
He decided to put on a black tie to complete his gentleman look.
Sure nothing changed about him except he was wearing a tie now but he was looking handsome non the less.

He looked at himself before smirking
"I'll be all they think about after this~"
He got the small box ready as he got up and left.

He was walking confidently ready to absolutely win you over. He practiced his speech before this and he was for sure that all luck was on his side.
As he got Infront of the cafeteria door he let out a sigh.

'Don't worry too much. After this you'll be going back to the kingdom with their arm wrapped around yours.'

Those were all the words of encouragement he needed to tell himself before he opened the door looking around a bit it didn't take long for him to spot you. There you were, your back facing him as you sat at one of the tables his heart fluttered at the sight of you. He could only dream of your happy face as he handed you the gift he got you.

He walked towards you his hands behind his back trying to hide the small box.

As he walked up behind you you didn't really notice him since you were as mentioned too carried away by the book.

He cleard his throat thankfully that got you to look at him.
As soon as you saw him your face lit up and you immediately closed your book. Remembering the page number you were on to save yourself the trouble of having to look for it later.

"Well hello there Sheriff! What brings you here?"
His heart was threatening to melt at your cuteness.

"Why hello there (y/n)...i came in to give you something and possibly tell you something as well."

"Oh?"
---
Bittergiggle was walking through the hallway. Today was the day he was gonna ask you out.
He was certain you liked him back.

He had a red bowtie around his neck.
And he brushed his bitter side to look more fluffy. Just the best for you.
He held the heart shaped box in his hands making sure it wasn't damaged anywhere luckily it wasn't.
He sighed as he was in front of the cafeteria door.

'You got this...they like you. No they love you!'

And just like that he walked in.

His jaw almost fell to the floor as he saw one of the people he absolutely hated seeing near you.
It was sheriff toadster...

He tried to keep his cool as he walked over. His foot-steps got both you and sheriff to glance at his direction.
As soon as you saw him your smile grew as you waved at him happily.
Sheriff on the other hand looked calm on the outside but was screaming in rage on the inside. I mean he was hoping to have you all to himself if even just for 30 minutes, but of course the Jester had to ruin it.

"Why hello there (n/n)"

You giggled at the nickname he gave you. He was just so sweet and goofy at the same time towards you. You absolutely adored him.