003|Oneshot💜💚🍋🔞

Requested by: SHIMMERINGHAIRBALL

Reader:
Mascot or human?: mascot
*Bittergiggle x male mascot reader SMUT*
'Dom!Bittergiggle Sub.Reader'
Reader catches him 👊🥩
If you are a minor read at your own risk. Or if you are a female and find this hot go ahead ig.
---
Normal POV:
(Y/n) is  one of the mascots in the Kindergarten by the name or Garten of banban.

He was a real sweetheart. He was always kind to others and the kids and the adults loved him.
He also had a few close mascot friends
That he was quite fond of.
However there were a select few mascots that were jealous or his fond likings and popularity.
But he didn't care at all and that's what a certain mascot absolutely adored about him.

I'm sure we have all heard the name Bittergiggle before. He was (y/n)'s Boyfriend. And he sure as hell liked to brag to people how cute and kind his boyfriend was.
---
(Y/n) was talking with sheriff toadster.
Sheriff was quite a good friend to say the least. It's  safe to say it was never boring with him around.
The queen and himself were the only residents of the kingdom and it was pretty chill i mean his only dutie was protecting the queen and catching criminals. Even though he loves his job it does get quite boring so he appreciates you visiting once in a while.

Just then you both heard rustling behind a few boxes sheriff took out his toadstars and was ready to throw.
You took a few steps behind him for safety. Just then the imposter fell and revealed himself to the two males Infront of him.

As soon as you saw who it was a vein popped on your head. Oh you were so done with him,he was in such big trouble. Great just great your dumb ass boyfriend was trying to make the queen laugh again.
Sheriff glared at you bonkers before speaking.

"Get your bitch under control before i do partner."

He said steam practically flying from  where his ears should of been.
(Y/n) shivers slightly at sheriff's Tone.
After all who didn't find the toad terifing when he is mad.
You quickly ran to Bittergiggle and helped him get up.
He had a bruise on his knee but knowing him he obviously made a big deal out of it.

"Ow,ow!,my leg!!!, it's broken!,i need urgent care and treatment right now!."

You rolled your eyes annoyed but you couldn't help but find it cute at the same time.
You helped him walk since he was pretend limping. He was a big goofball sometimes but he was yours and that's what meters.

You helped him get to the infirmary and set him on the bed he was still wailing about how bad it hurts.

"Honey!,this is excruciating!, I can't take it that toad hurt me!"

"Bitgig,sir what are you talking about sheriff didn't even touch you."

He only blinkes.

"Besides if i didn't do anything about you being there when you were,i bet you would be in pain so much so you wouldn't even be able to speak let alone whine."

You finally found what you were looking for in the drawers.
Band-aids you opened one and placed it on his knee just as you did so he let out a half gasp before mumbling nonsense again.

"I-i can't breathe!"

"Oh fuck off."

He immediately stopped realising that he wasn't gonna get you to feel bad for him.
He looked annoyed at you and you only smirked at him.
That's the only thing he equally loved and hated about you.

He could never manipulate you like he does with others somehow you always maneged to see trough his trickery,and even though he told himself that he couldn't possibly feel attached to that part of you somehow it always drew him in more.