006|Oneshot💜💚🤎💥🌺💗

Requested by:Person_0152
Mascot or human?:Mascot
*Bittergiggle x Sheriff toadster's sidekick reader!*, reader is set off to catch the bad guy but end's up catching feelings instead.
---
Normal POV:
Sheriff toadster one of the most fearless guy in all of the kindergarten.
Yet it might surprise you,even though he looks like he could take a army by himself, every good guy needs a sidekick.

"Alright partner.there is another criminal we have to catch."

That immediately got your attention as your head snapped at his direction.

"He is the jester that is trying to make the queen laugh...AKA Bittergiggle."

"I need you to find him partner."

You salute him.

"Sir,yes,sir!"

And just like that you ran off.
Sheriff only smiled as he watched his trusty sidekick once again in action.
Now more info on yourself.

You were one of the mascots of Banban's kindergarten.
You were (f/c) coloured and had (f/c) colour eyes.
You were smooth/fluffy and had a
tail/no tail.

Around your waist was a belt that had your weapons.

You wore boots. And had a (f/c) bandana  around your neck.
On your head You had a hat/no hat.
Okay now that that is settled back to the story.

You were running through the garten
The name you heard was in your mind so you were looking for a Bittergiggle huh?
Well okay but you had to keep your eyes and ears open.
That wouldn't be a big problem to you let's not mention that you were trained by the best of the best(sheriff toadster)

Not far behind you was sheriff toadster he was slightly huffing as he chased after you. I mean he was pretty fast when he ran but since you were younger and more athletic you were pretty much faster too. Like an energetic puppy.

"Wow. Slow down there partner!,you really want to catch some bad guy's huh?." He laughed.
You giggled facing him a grin on your face.

"What can i say...i guess I'm starting to act like you two!"

You both laughed before he patted you on your shoulder and the two of you continued to walk side by side.
Your boots occasionally made a sound as you walked but nothing too loud.

Sheriff and you decided to strike up some sort of conversation to not be awkward you sorta saw him like a father figure and he saw you like his child.

As you two continued to look around possibly trying to find that Jester that always tried to make the queen laugh.
You never get to see him since you are doing some else sidekick duty so you were really exited that you'll finally be able to confront this guy to his face.

Sheriff started to give you information on him.
"Okay partner if you see a mascot that is split in half-"
He was caught off as you gasped out.
"In half?!,poor thing!!!"
Sheriff bursted out with laughter.
"No partner. I mean he is coloured purple on one side and green on the other."
You let out a "oh."
But before you could say anything else
Sheriff stopped you.

"Now partner since it is too dangerous to leave the kingdom without some sort of supervision i will have to go back,how bout you take care of this one alone hmm?"

You're eyes lit up.

"REALLY?!?!?"

He patted you on your head since you were just so adorable.

"Yes really, I'm sure that you will be able to handle it since you are a strong and independent mascot."

You nodded eagerly. "Yes,yes!,i can do it I won't let you down sir!"
He smiled before his face became serious.