001|oneshot💜💚🍋🔞

Reader:
Mascot or human?: human
Bittergiggle x Fem reader SMUT⚠️
--
Normal POV:
(Y/n) and sheriff toadster we're going to get the elevator parts it won't take that long right? I mean there are only three parts of the broken elevator.

The Opila chick was following close behind and before you knew it you found yourself in a room. You looked to the wall and saw it had one of those character drawings on it.
You gladly approached it.
As you started reading the words

Bittergiggle says!

Nothing is as precious as smiles!
Tell a joke wherever you walk!

You raised an eyebrow
"Well that sucks."
Sheriff happened to hear your remark and laughed "i totally agree partner."
You were now left to open a door.
You put the Opila chick on the table button as you yourself steped on the floor button and used the drone to push the red button next to the door.

As it opened there was just the darkness and nothing else you were really not looking forward to getting in but hey anything to save your little sister.

As you got in you sorta started to move your hands Infront of you to try and feel the situation in front of you.

Just then you heard a sound and sheriff behind you "oh what?"
"You stay right there and don't move I'll figure out a way to get the door open!"

"Please hurry" you mumbled under your breath not knowing what could possibly await you in this hell hole.

You were twisting and turning around before a light turns on in the distance.
It reveals a what seemed to be a very furry purple snake it was obviously a puppet of some sort and who ever this was you are not buying it.

"Hi!, I am a hungry snake. Do you have any food?"
The imposter spoke in a mischievous voice which kind made you think it was about to try and make you eat an apple.(if you know you know💀)

You rolled your eyes at the snake and smirked.

"Nice try. I'm not falling for it."

The snake was still staring at you blankly.

"You want to know why?:number one snakes can't talk,Number two they aren't furry and NUMBER three you look like your about to make me eat the forbidden fruit!."

You were kinda panting trying to catch your breath from lecturing the imposter snake.

It stayed silent for some good minutes before it spoke up again.

"Well i can assure you I'm nothing but harmless!,how about a joke to cheer the sour mood up,hmm?"

It was wobbling while speaking which was another reason to believe it wasn't a real snake but hey why not roll with it?.

"Hmmm.Sure why not."
You said a small smirk on your face and it gasped

"Really?!.Ok!,ok,how dose a jellyfish go to a battle?"

It didn't even get you time to finish your sentence before it responded.

"Well armed!"

You stayed silent and you looked at it for what seemed like an hour but in reality was only like ten seconds.
Before your expression changed from disappointed to angry.

"Bro you're ass!"

You could only imagine that whatever was controlling that snake had its jaw dropped now.

"Seriously you think you could make people laugh... But you're not doing shit!"

You added a goofy voice on the last part to really fuck with him.
Which was working
Before you knew it a Jester looking ahh charged at you from the dark.
You pulled out your wooden spoon.
Yes you use that spoon to beat the shit out of people who you don't like.
And well let's just say from being big and scary he was now cowering to the ground holding his head as you continued to swing at him still spitting insults at him.