004|NSFW alphabet 🍋🕷️💙

Requested?: yes

Here we go everybody! Nsfw alphabet for our favourite lonely blue spider!
Give him some love!!!!!!
---
A=Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
-
He gets very clingy and positive after sex spooning you close and in some cases even licking your body. He doesn't really know how human aftercare works so yeah don't expect him to act out on it much.
Still he tries his best.
-
B=Body part (their favourite on themselves and their partner)
-
On himself: his tongue because well um- idk he is as dumb as a rock it's a miracle he has survived this long.
(I luv him so much though)

On their partner: on you he really likes your lips. Because they always curl up into a smile when you see him and that brings him a sense of comfort that he is not alone. He has you now and that is something he will always appreciate.
-
C=Cum (anything to do with cum basically)
-
Nabnab is basically acting like an animal. So he doesn't even care about where he finishes. Basically cum and go bro. But like he loves you though and will try his best to understand you if you have certain needs and wishes. If you feel like not speaking out on it he will simply pick up on your body language. Trying to see if you are comfortable or not now that's a gentleman.
-
D=Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory a dirty secret of theirs)
-
Come on. It's Nabnab we are talking about NABNAB bro has no dirty secret anything he had in mind will report right to you. He has no shame in him.
That's what we love about him though!
-
E=Experience (how experienced are they do they know what they're doing?)
-
No.just.no he doesn't have extra in this but ever since you came along he did get much better! So that's a plus for the both of you. Now ever time you have sex he will know exactly what to do.
-
F=Favourite position (this goes whithout saying probably includes a visual)
-
Nabnab doesn't care for the position you two are in as long as you are fucking. I don't have to say more he is a simple man.
-
G=Goofy (are they more serious or humorous in the moment)
-
Nabnab i actually pretty serious in the moment. No joke,he tries to pleasure you real good. You are his partner and the first person to ever actually care for him so he tries to make every experience unforgettable for the both of you.
-
H=Hair (how well groomed are they dose the carpet match the drapes?)
-
Non of them have hair! Expect for Bittergiggle...but then again it's just bitter that has hair...giggle is as smooth as a baby. I should just start skipping this letter at this point.
-
I=Intimacy (how are they during the moment romantic aspect...)
-
He is trying to be very romantic. Well in his own way that is. Please don't judge him he is trying the best he can.
-
J=Jack off (Masturation headcanon)
-
Well um yes kinda. Not that often but sure why not i mean he has you so why do it if you are going to do it for him it's better that way. But if you are not in the mood he will simply just do it himself. He is not about to force you to do something you are too busy or tired to do. So he boogies alone Tonight.
-
K=Kink (one or more of their kinks)
-
I mean i don't think i can list all of them on here. But the one he really is interested in is role-playing because why not i mean it gets him going and he isn't shy to say it.
-
L=Location (their favourite place to do the do.)
-
This one actually depends on you.
Since he doesn't really mind anywhere so what are you comfortable with? That's were you are doing it. Like maybe the bed, shower,bathtub etc... i mean one Time banban caught the two of you in the act y'all remember that?
-
M=Motivation (what turnes them on gets them going)
-
Actually no need to dress up sexy or fancy or act cute or snuggly or stuff as such. All you need to do is ask. That's it. This man is ready the moment you are. Sometimes you don't even have to say anything,he can literally smell your arousal.
-
N=No (something they won't do turn offs)
-
He does like to bite you to the point of drawing blood,true but he doesn't want to hurt you further then that.
He just would hate himself absolutely right after.
-
O=Oral (how skilled are they preference is giving or receiving?)
-
He loves oral on you and on himself equally. It just feels good ya know.
He loves to give and he likes to receive. When giving he will try and hit every good spot you have.
But when recovering he will kinda groan and hiss in pleasure. What more do i say he just He loves oral!
-
P=Pace (are they fast and rough slow and sensual?)
-
He almost always goes rough on you because well why not. He enjoys it and i bet you do too. Sometimes if you are having a bad day and are in need of some care and attention is when he will actually go easy on you making sure you feel absolutely loved.
-
Q=Quickie (their opinion on quickies)
-
He doesn't like them.
-
R=Risk (how open are they to taking risks)
-
He is honestly very open to taking risks anything you had in mind to do with him there is a good 98% chance he will agree to it. We don't talk about the other 2%
-
S=Stamina (for how many rounds can they go how long do they last etc.)
-
Pretty average I'd say. I mean nothing too special but can still hold up strong.
-
T=Toy (do they own toys do they use them?)
-
He didn't know that they even made those. So no he doesn't use toys.
Not on you nor on himself. What's more he might even end up chewing on them instead of using them. You might have to show him how their used. But yeah pretty much nothing goes through to him and he continues to chew on them.
-
U=Unfair (how much they like to tease)
-
No he immediately gets into business.
He just doesn't get why he should deny you and himself pleasure for shits and giggles. He just doesn't like it so yeah you ain't getting teased from this man.
-
V=Volume (how loud they are what sounds they make)
-
He sorta makes animal noises
So he is loud. He will growl,snarl,groan,hiss and in some cases will even scream. Not a human scream not at all. It's a high pitched scream.
-
W=Wild card (get a random headcanon for the character or your choice)
-
There was this one time your TV was on and he saw a scene with a girl and a boy kissing passionately. He saw they were using tongues and found it interesting he immediately set off to find you and when he did not a hey nor hello he immediately shoved his tongue into your mouth and since it's so long and thick it went down your throat making you choke it out and cough violently. Needless to say he felt horrible about it the rest of the day.
-
X=X-ray (let's see what's going on in those NON existent pants)
-
It's a tentacle that is slightly pink and red. About average size. 6-7 inches
Can move by itself.
-
Y=Yearning (hoe high is their sex drive)
-
I'm not a professional....but I'd say that maybe... His sex drive is pretty fucking high. But it honestly depends on you if you're in the mood or not.
-
Z=Zzz (how fast they fall asleep after.
-
He waits for you to fall asleep before he curls close to you and soon is joining you in a peaceful sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is your request! Hope you enjoyed it and i can't wait for my request to be done on your story! Can't wait! I'll shout you out!