002|Oneshot🤎🤠🌺💗

Requested by: Person_0152

Reader:
Mascot or human?: mascot
*sheriff toadster x Mascot Reader.*
--
Normal POV:
You're name was (Y/n)
You were one of the mascot's in the
All time famous Kindergarten by the name or Garten of Banban.

You weren't a bad looking mascot either.

You were (f/c) colour and your height was (y/h) you were fluffy/smooth
And had the most beautiful (e/c) eyes.

Every mascot adored you.
There was one mascot in particular
That kinda felt like he wanted you two to be more then just friends but he didn't really know how to ask you straight up.

Sheriff toadster was roaming around in circles pacing not thinking about criminals not even once.

He was trying to think a way to not make himself a fool Infront of you again.

He was in the throne room and queen Bouncellia who also happens to be a good friend of yours had just about had it with his behaviour.

"If you like them so much then just confess already!"

He stopped circling and looked at her.

"B-but but you're majesty!-"

"No but's sheriff!,the worst they could say in no..."

He didn't intend it but he kinda lost control and on accident yelled out.

"THAT'S THE THING!"

The queen looked at him with pure shock then her eyes filled with sadness and worry.

"I get you're in distress Toadster...
But you should really confess after all if you don't someone else might take the opportunity."

At the queens words the Toad froze up. She was absolutely right.
I mean you weren't reserved for only him. He had to act quickly!

"Okay!,okay!, i can do this. I will do this. Thank you you're majesty!"

He bowed before running off.
The queen smiled happily. She could only hope you won't break the poor toad's heart but if you do there is nothing she could do about it.It's your choice.

Sheriff toadster on the other hand was fixing the bouquet of your
(F/f) flowers.
He knew how much you loved these.
And if he had to win you over that is what he shall do!

He looked at himself in the mirror.
He was really afraid.
But he knew that was no way to win you over so he decided it would be best if he was on his way.

He knew he didn't have to go to the floors above because you were down here almost all the time.

He was breathing steady and it made him confident breath by breath.
Soon enough he had that same Sheriff ready to fight for justice energy.
He was feeling confident.

By now he knew you so well that he knows your usual hang out spots.

After about fifteen minutes of looking for you he finally found you.
His smile widdend at the sight of you.
He could feel himself blush madly.
You didn't see him though.
You were too busy being occupied by something to notice so he thought of a way to get your attention he tried clearing his throat.
Thankfully that did work.

As now your head snapped towards his direction.

You gave him a warm smile which calmed down his nerves.
But that didn't last long as he saw who was by your side.

Bittergiggle...

Bittergiggle was one of your best friends. You and him got along pretty well and he always kept you entertained when you we're board out of your mind.