Meet the Characters

Hey everyone. I like Minecraft and I like Total Drama, so I've decided to do Total Drama Minecraft! Here are all the characters. I hope you like it.

Zombie--Zombee

Skeleton--Skelly

Creeper--Creep

Enderman--Endie

Spider--Spidey

Slime--Mucus

Witch--Agatha

Cave Spider--Cavell

Silverfish--Silvester

Zombie Villager--Zupay

Iron Golem--Ron

Snow Golem--Sno

Villager--Joe

(Baby) Ender Dragon--Ender

Zombie Pigman--Zombieswine

Blaze--Blaise

Ghast--Kat

Magma Cube--Mag

Wither Skeleton--Witton

Wither--Larry, Jerry, and Barry

Now for their personalities.

Zombee--Male. He can be quite dumb, but has great heart (even though he doesn't actually have one). He really wants the million dollars.

Skelly--Male. Spidey's best friend. He is a great cook, but can't eat his food since he's a Skeleton. He is terrible with a bow and arrow, even though that's what he was made for.

Creep--Male. Loves to steal other people's work and pretend it is his own. He is also kind of a hot head, and gets mad easily, which isn't a good thing, because if he gets too mad he will blow up, and then he will die.

Endie--Male. Nice to everyone that is nice to him. If someone is bullying someone else, he will help the person getting bullied.

Spidey--Male. Skelly's best friend. He loves to show off his Spider skills, like making webs and climbing things.

Mucus--Male. Very smart. (He is a medium Slime.) Kind of a nerd.

Agatha--Female. Loves making potions. Uses them all the time for anything. She doesn't care if she cheats or not.

Cavell--Male. Doesn't like to admit that he is small or needs help. That can be a problem for him, because he needs help a lot.

Silvester--Male. Is really shy, almost anything will scare him. When he does get scared, he goes into a block. Even so, he is very curious and likes to explore things.

Zupay--Male. Pure evil. He likes to torment everything and everybody. He will do whatever it takes to win.

Ron--Male. Is nice to everybody, but can be quite dumb. He likes to show off his strength all the time.

Sno--Female. Loves everything to do with winter, and hates the heat. She is very shy, though.

Joe--Male. Quite stupid, even though he is human and everybody else is a mob. He loves emeralds.

Ender--Male. Even though he is a baby, he is just as smart as everyone else. (He's only a baby because the Ender Dragon would be too big.) He is very nice, and hates mean people.

Zombieswine--Male. A real bully. Even though he doesn't care about being smart, he hates people who are smarter than him. So, he bullies them the most.

Blaise--Female. Is a real hot head. She hates it when people take the credit for something she did. When she gets mad, she throws fireballs everywhere.

Kat--Female. She's a big baby even though she is huge. She whines and cries about almost everything.

Mag--Female. She loves to eat, but hates being fat. (Is a medium Magma Cube.) When she eats a lot, she turns into a big Magma Cube. Every once in awhile, she splits her big self into two medium halves. No one knows what she does with the other half.

Witton--Male. Also quite stupid. He is manipulated easily. He loves combat, even though he is pretty bad at it.

Larry, Jerry, and Barry (referred to as "Wither" when talking about all three at once)--Male(s). The three heads argue a lot. Larry, the left head, is mean and loves scaring people. Barry, the right head, is kind-hearted and loves helping people. Jerry, the middle head, loves to boss everyone around. He thinks he is always in charge.

Herobrine--Male. The host of the show. He doesn't care about anyone's safety, and will make the challenge as dangerous as he wants. He also has magical powers.

Now you know a little bit about everyone on the show. I hope you guys like it! Episode (Chapter) 1 will be out within the week!

~Radishologist