Episode 13

"Last time, on Total Drama Minecraft, the mobs tried to find their way through the Great Maze! They were all caught in traps, except for Silvester. He won for his team, and Wither finally succeeded in eliminating Sno. What will happen this time? Find out right now on Total Drama Minecraft!" Herobrine said.

* * *

Remaining Contestants (8): Mucus, Silvester, Zupay, Zombee, Ender, Creep, Mag, Wither

* * *

The eight remaining contestants were all outside the next day. Herobrine teleported to them.

"Guess what guys?" he asked. "There are no more teams!"

The mobs cheered.

"Of course, you can still be in alliances, but you no longer have official teammates," Herobrine explained.

~~~

Zupay's Confessional

"It's about time I'm not stuck with those losers anymore."

~~~

"Alright, Mag, since you're the only girl left, you get the cobble cabin all to yourself!" Herobrine said. "The rest of you will share the regular cabin, which is the former Killer Sheep cabin."

He teleported inside and broke down the wall seperating the boys and girls. Now there were eight beds in the cabin altogether.

"You guys can move your stuff later," Herobrine said. "Now time for the challenge!"

The eight remaining contestants and Herobrine disappeared.

* * *

They were teleported in front of a brick house with a cobble roof.

Herobrine snapped his fingers, and it became night time.

"Today's challenge is Stealing!" Herobrine announced.

"Woo! I love stealing stuff!" Creep exclaimed.

"Now, you eight will try to get inside and steal as much stuff as possible. The more valuable the item you steal, the more points you get. The mob with the most points at the end wins. And beware, there are traps inside. If you're caught by one, you're out. There's also an iron golem inside. It's not Ron," Herobrine explained. "Also, Steve is asleep in there, so watch out."

Silvester gasped.

"This sounds fun!" Jerry said.

"Ready, set, go!" Herobrine announced.

The iron door leading in was two blocks above the ground, too high to jump up to.

"Get on my shoulders," Zupay demanded to Zombee. Zombee did, and made it up to the platform. He tried breaking down the door.

"I can't get it!" Zombee shouted down.

"Ugh, I gotta do everything myself," Zupay muttered as he climbed up. He managed to break in.

* * *

Silvester and Mucus had gone around the side of the house. They found a stream of water leading out of it.

"Let's swim through here," Mucus said. "It's probably the sewage pipes."

"Ew, gross," Silvester replied, but he followed Mucus through anyway.

* * *

Wither had flown up to the cobble roof. He sent a projectile at it, and a hole formed in the roof. Wither went in.