Episode 3

"Last time, on Total Drama Minecraft, the contestants had to compete in a dangerous foot race. At the end, the Screaming Cows thought they won, but they forgot a teammate--Witton. That got the Wither Skeleton eliminated. What crazy challenge will I put them through today? Find out right now on Total Drama Minecraft!" Herobrine said.

* * *

Killer Sheep (10): Ender, Skelly, Spidey, Creep, Blaise, Mag, Ron, Sno, Agatha, Wither

Screaming Cows (8): Endie, Silvester, Mucus, Zupay, Zombee, Zombieswine, Kat, Cavell

* * *

Once again, the Screaming Cows boy cabin was crazy. The Zombies were partying again, drinking soda from who knew where. Endie couldn't sleep, so he teleported outside. Silvester was out there too.

"Hey, Silvester," Endie greeted the Silverfish.

"Uh...hi," Silvester replied quietly.

"Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you. We're a team," Endie said. Cavell crashed through the window and fell on the ground. One of the Zombies must've thrown him.

"Well, we're supposed to be a team," Endie laughed, picking up the Cave Spider.

"Didn't I tell you I don't need your help?!" Cavell shouted, and he ran back inside. Endie chuckled.

"You're right. We should be a team," Silvester said, a little more confidently.

"Yeah. So, you wanna join an alliance with Mucus and I?" Endie asked.

Silvester hesitated. "Sure," he finally said.

~~~

Silvester's Confessional

"Wow. I finally have an alliance of people who won't hurt me!"

~~~

The Killer Sheep boys' cabin was quiet again. Everyone slept soundly. But again, the Wither occasionally muttered something.

* * *

The girls' cabin was quiet this time. Mag had been snoring, but Agatha had splashed a potion on her. They all slept soundly also.

~~~

Blaise's Confessional

"I hate Mag! Her snoring is so annoying! I am so glad Agatha is here to shut her up."

~~~

After a terrible breakfast, the eighteen remaining contestants stood in front of Herobrine at the campfire area once again.

"Alright, today's challenge is an Awake-a-thon! You may have seen this in Total Drama Island." (which I do not own). "All you have to do is stay awake for as long as possible."

"Wait, but mobs don't sleep," Ender said.

"Then why have you guys slept in cabins for the past three episodes?" Herobrine asked.

"Oh yeah. We have been sleeping..." Ender trailed off.

"Anyway, you may sit here and do nothing. Ready, set, go!" Herobrine said.

* * *

Ron walked up to Sno. "May I tell you that even though you're made of snow, I find you hot?" Ron said smoothly.

"Oh," Sno said, blushing. "Thank you."

Ron plopped down on the bench next to her, cracking the wood. "Can I," He put his arm around her shoulders. "Sit with you?"