Episode 14

"Last time, on Total Drama Minecraft, the two teams merged! Then the mobs had to steal stuff from Steve's house without getting caught. Most of them were caught, but Wither had stolen the most stuff. He had immunity, and most people decided to vote off Silvester. But, the Silverfish had found an immunity token in Steve's bathroom. So the mob with the second most votes went home--Creep. He got mad and blew up. Eh. Whatever. What challenging challenge will I challenge the mobs with today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Minecraft!" Herobrine said.

* * *

Remaining Contestants (7): Mucus, Silvester, Zupay, Zombee, Ender, Mag, Wither

* * *

Silvester couldn't sleep. Wither was talking in his sleep, and he hadn't had to deal with not sleeping since Zombieswine was kicked off.

He tried putting a pillow over his ears, but it did nothing to stop the noise.

So he decided to listen to what Wither was saying.

He only heard snippets of his talking. But he still heard some things.

"We can't..." Barry said.

"We must..." Jerry said.

"...our duty..." Larry said.

"But...destroy....world...." Barry said.

Silvester gasped, and Wither woke with a start. Silvester pretended he was asleep.

Wither looked around, then went back to sleep.

~~~

Silvester's Confessional

"What is Wither planning that will destroy the world? We better vote him off soon."

~~~

The next morning...

Mag woke up and found a piece of paper on her bed. It said:

Mag,

Follow the rose petals.

You know who.

Mag smiled. Even though she knew Ron had done this for Sno, it was still a sweet gesture.

Besides, Mag needed to get out of this creepy cabin. It was kinda scary sleeping in a cobble cabin all by yourself. It felt like a prison.

Mag hopped out the door, and sure enough, there was a trail of rose petals outside. They led into the woods.

Mag followed the trail.

* * *

"Okay Zombee, we need to get rid of big threats. Wither is our main target. He's strong and has three different personalities," Zupay said.

"Yes, sir," Zombee replied.

"Now, Zombee, I intend to bring you to the final two with me," Zupay continued.

"What're we gonna do when we get there?" Zombee asked curiously.

"You'll let me win and take the million emeralds," Zupay said matter-of-factly.

"And we'll share the prize money?" Zombee asked hopefully.

Zupay started laughing. "Of course not! Boy, you crack me up."

Zombee's eyes narrowed.

~~~

Zombee's Confessional