Chapter 1

"Professor Blackburn! Would you care to get my pencil by your feet?" I let out a sigh, bending over without any thoughts till I felt eyes drilling themselves onto my ass.

A few whistles came from behind me and I quickly stood up.

"Nice view." A slap to my ass made me jump and quickly glare at my assailant. It was Mr. Big Shot, Devlin Novella.

My nemesis.

"I won't tolerate sexual assault! You are to sit in front of the classroom and write a 15 page essay reflecting on what you just did! After school!" I huffed.

"I don't mind." He grumble.

He was whom everyone wouldn't dare speak to. What others wouldn't dare challenge for the fear of themselves.

"Everyone! I want you to read chapters five through fifteen. Tomorrow will be a short quiz regarding those chapters. Class dismissed!" I watched the students leave through the doors, cautiously.

"Someday you'll be ours!" One brilliantly remarked as i was soon left alone with Devlin.

Closing my eyes I let out a breath of relief with not having the deal with the male students anymore. As I opened my eyes I was taken back as I leant out of reach from Devlin.

Who now apparently has me pushed up against my desk trapping me in.

"I demand you to step back this instant!" I demanded but that didn't dare stop him at all.

"What are you to do with it if I don't." He taunted.

Lucky bastard. If only I could retaliate back.

Before any words could be spoken he yanked my chin up and landed a deepened kiss.

With all my strength I swung my left dominant hand colliding it with his left cheek.

"Finally get to see what ticks you off, Professor." He grinned at me, grabbing both of my hands in the process. He kissed me forcefully as the time before but this time much more gently.

I felt myself weakened in the knees.

Oh no. What am I doing!?

I pushed against Devlin's chest with my shoulder to create space between the two of us but it was of no use. He tighten his hold onto my arm as he slipped in his tongue and continued with his on slaughter.

Damn he apparently has been racking up all that experiences over who the hell knows how long.

I moaned as he pulled away.

"You have an incredibly sexy look on your face, Ciel." He says, voice heavy with lust.

With his guard down, I quickly removed my arms and flipped us around so he was pinned up against my desk and my forearm across his throat.

"Who would of thought you liked being ontop?" He grinned up at me.

"Stay away from me!" With that I shoved him out the door. "Bring me that fifteen page essay tomorrow!"

I slammed the door and locked it, putting some line of defense between us two.

I leant against the window still and glanced down from the second floor at Devlin's retreating form that stood at 6'1 tall.

His glamorous black profession like car with a chauffeur accompanying it to pick him up yet another day of long school hours of stress.

Those sharp gray eyes glanced up at me from the window. Gently he smiled as he let himself inside the car.

I know fully well what he meant with that glance of mischief. It had meant that I am to be troubled by his advances yet another day.

If that's how you want to play.

Let the games begin.