Chapter 12

When I came to the next morning, Devlin laid beside me, silently just staring.

"I have to go to work." Last night Devlin had fucked him senseless twice in the kitchen, then living room once, bathroom once, the laundry room multiple times on those damn dryers, and lastly countless times in the bedroom.

"Just stay." Devin throws an arm over my waist, tugging me in close. "I know your tired and exhausted from the way you passed out on me once we hit the bed."

It felt as if I've been branded by him. My body had definitely remembered his shape considering how I felt like he was still in me. "Did you even sleep?"

"Considering my urges, I haven't one bit." I eyed him suspiciously and felt him pull out of me. "Does that answer your questions."

Damn he has stamina and no wonder I still felt his shape.

Feeling sticky, I dragged myself up and out of bed only to once again flop down onto the floor beside the bed. "Really? You had to just do all night till now?"

Glaring at his shrugging posture, he sent me a wicked smile. "Definitely."

"I don't even understand this relationship any more." I sighed to myself feeling irritated.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Nothing." Half-crawling and dragging myself to the bathroom. Devlin picked me up halfway and carried me inside. "What do you think your doing? You better be just helping me and nothing else."

Ignoring my warnings he effortlessly turn on the bath with me still in his arms and sat on the edge of the bath. Closely I watched as he tested the water multiple times some times flicking some at me trying to anger me. In silence we watched the bath be filled before Devlin sat us both inside of it.

"Devlin, you know I could wash myself right?" I tell him as he starts to soap down my body. "Are you listening?"

Yet still he continued to ignore me and bathe my hair with shampoo, his fingers gently massaging my scalp. Letting out a shudder at the relaxation and comfort he was giving. It was odd of him to do but I like this side of him, it made it seem as if he really worries about me than him being cold and moody.

The whole entire bath consist of him just giving me relaxing massages throughout my entire body. Kidding not, I knew I had definitely enjoyed it most.

The morning continues on in silence, well more like Devlin ignoring me every time I ask or mention anything, with us out the bath and Devlin slipping clothes onto me and himself. 

"Your given a few days off from work remember?" Devlin had went back to himself, the self that held away his secrets and closed him off from others.

"I'll go back tomorrow morning." Maneuvering the oversize shirt till I gave up on it.

"No." It wasn't said nicely it was in a much more harsher commanding tone. He was belittled me and I knew I wouldn't go down without a fight.

"I will go whether you like it or not. You can't exactly keep me holed down in this house forever, Novella." Shoving him away to put some distance between us both.

"I'll chain you to the bed if you test me again, Professor." My eyes widen in disbelief.

He wouldn't dare!

"Just how much is exactly a few more days till I could go back to work, brat?" Yes, I've gone back to calling him a brat.

"A few more days." Was all he said turning his back to me as he went back in the closet. "As I remember I've already proven to you I wasn't a brat, didn't I? Especially with you moaning under me that is."

"You bastard!" Throwing the pillow at him, which he so effortlessly dodged as he pulled his jacket on.

"Don't miss me anytime soon I'll be gone for awhile my puppet master has called me to the main house." He spats shutting and closing the bedroom door after him. A soft sound of a click had me understanding that I was locked in from the outside.

His puppet master.

Flinching back at my outburst from a few days ago when we tried to make up. But being stubborn wouldn't let me see through it till the end.

Using the bed post as suppport, I opened the blinds and watched as the very same driver coming to pick him up again. Silently watched as he got into the car and then the car leave out the gates.

Dammit.

Glancing around my eyes roamed around the room searching for any way of communication, phone bed, cell phone but yet there was nothing. Nothing at all.

Sighing, I gave up, laying myself down onto the bed feeling the soreness coming along but not as bad as the first time. In silence, my stomach growled in hunger since well I didn't exactly get to eat. Blushing profusely at the memory of Devlin and I being in there, I threw a pillow over my head covering my face.

I must of dazed off cause moments later the soft click of the lock startled me.

It must be Devlin.

But the door hadn't opened at all, there was just silence. Feeling cautious, I huddled the blankets closer to me before calling out, "Devlin?"

Frightened out of my own wits, the door slammed opened and I was greeted with a gun pointed to my head.

"Are you Devlin Novella?" questioned the strange man.

Well, what the actual fuck did you get me in Devlin!!!

That damn brat.

Swear I never cuss this much till Devlin came along.