Chapter 9

Reluctantly, I unclothed myself with shaky hands. My mind going on a treadmill running out of options.

"Too slow." Devlin reached for me and forcefully ripped my shirt apart sending buttons across the room. "Do you need assistance with your pants?"

"No." My words were but a whisper.

"Quickly, hurry it up." He demanded, caressing my cheek to my neck. "I'm impatient."

Slipping off my pants, I stepped out of them and kicked them off to the side.

"Those too." He reminded.

Slowly, I slid off the last of the clothing I had on me. "Happy, now?"

"More than pleased. Come." Slowly, he beckons me with a finger, leading me upstairs to a room.

I already knew what was to come. After being with Devlin, sharing those happy moments but yet awkward it was still fun.

He urged me into a room, it was spacious and neatly cleaned spotless.

"Lay down on the bed." I was hesitant to do as told. Since I took longer than expect, Devlin urged me with a gentle push to my lower back towards the bed.

"Just let me catch my breath." I tell him.

"You won't be able to catch it anytime soon." At the foot of the bed, Devlin stood behind me as I in front of him.

"We can't go back, can't we?" My voice was barely audible.

"What was that?" He asked, lightly giving butterfly kisses to my shoulder.

Taking a shaky breath. "It surprises me how patient you are being."

"If that's what you want." With that he shoves me down face first to the bed. With out any preparation he shoves two fingers inside me.

"Ow! Hurts.." I winced in pain and tried to crawl away.

"I'll show you the way that I've always wanted to take you." Pulling out his fingers roughly, he flipped me over till I lay faced up force to stare in those gray eyes.

I turned away from his glaze which displeased him. He grabbed my chin to force me to look at him.

I didn't know this man. I feared him.

I closed my eyes just as a tear escaped from them. Feeling the rough but yet softness of hands wiping away the fallen tear.

"Why are you so afraid of me?" He asked, as I felt the duvet be thrown over me.

"I'm not. I'm just sad." I tell him wrapping the duvet around me. Hovering by myself in the center of the bed as Devlin sat on the foot of the bed.

"Have I caused it?" He whispered, his back was facing towards me.

"No." Slowly, I crawled towards Devlin, draping the duvet over us both. Lightly, I hugged him from behind, hiding my face along his shoulder. "I'm sorry."

"Stop apologizing dammit." His voice rough and filled with self-hatred.

"It's fine. We're fine." I coo him. "Devlin it's ok."

"No, it's not. I hurt you in the worst possible way." Roughly, he grabbed my arms and pulled me into his lap. Locking me in close till I peered into his glaze.

"No, you made me see the truth that I've been denying all my life. I had already known my father would do something like this. Thank you, Devlin." Lowering my glaze, I drew my arms up to hug him.

It was moments later that Devlin finally embracese back. "Sorry for hurting you."

It's better feeling something than rather nothing at all.

I held those words back breathlessly.

"I'm not that weak as you think I am." I tell him trying to sound all tough but honestly Devlin had frightened me. "I'll let you have a retake."

"What?" He himself was confused.

"Take it slower and use some lube of some sort, darn brat." I scold him. His eyes widen in understanding before a small smirk came to on those lips of his.

"No, I going to wait till you say you want me." I felt my face become a flush of tomato red with embarrassment.

"Ciel." Slowly, I closed my eyes and tilted my head up for a kiss as he leant down for me. I stilled waiting for the contact of his soft lips and the hot demand for dominance.

When I didn't feel anything, I peek through and eye and caught him restraint with the urge to laugh.

Once again embarrassed, I pulled myself away from his lap shielding away.

"Don't mind if I excuse myself from any more embarrassment to a mere child. I will take my leave and find someone else to accompany me." I dragged the duvet with me towards the door but Devlin caught hold of it wrapping it around me before lifting me up in his arms. "What the-"

"As if your going to be in another man's presences. You belong to me." His voice held authorit and was threatening.

Scoffing. "As if. I don't belong to anyone. All I owe to you is my father debt. It didn't specify anything but only that he had sold me." It had actually hurt as I said the words myself than another individual saying it.

"Ciel, don't argue with me on this." He warned.

"What happened to civil and equal rights! I believe that they still exist! I don't want stay with a person I don't love." The feel of Devlin flinching back at my words.

"You don't have to love me. I don't need any kind of love, not from you or anyone. All that your going to do is learn the way of how to pleasure me. Open and lay bare as you take all of me as I to you, every night. Don't worry, I am incapable of loving someone as you." His words were a slap to the face it hurt and stung.

Sending a glare. "And I to you."

With mixed emotions, he kisses me roughly.

No, it didn't have a bit of gentleness in it. It felt as if my tongue was being torn.

"Your too rough." I gasped, turning my head away.

"As if I'd bother with your pleasure. I take what I want and you'll just provided it that best way possible." He thrown me back on the bed as he went to lean against the headboard. "Come here, lick it and make it big."

"No." Being tangled it with the duvet wasn't helpful at all as I tried to make an escape.

"And where just do you think your going?" Roughly, he grabbed me by the wrist and back into his lap till I was straddling him.

"Away from you." Once again he continue with his on slaughter of kisses stopping me from saying anymore.

That's when I felt him with a cold substance entering me from behind. I flinched away from the contact. As I did Devlin tighten his hold on me to refrain me from moving away.

"Stay still and let me prepare you." He tell me.

I hugged him and hid my face in his neck breathing in his wondrous scent. It help calm and soothe me down.

"I'm going to enter you now." I held Devlin's face between my hands and kissed him as a distraction as he pushed in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note!

Sorry for not updating as I said I was but something personal came up soo yeahhh.

Anyways enjoy!

BEbexP