Chapter 11

Devlin had finally given me alone time as he heads downstairs. After two more rounds in the bathroom Devlin had took them to the bed once again and continued on from there.

Now with even more wobbly legs, my soreness grew painfully as I attempted to walk.

"I think I'll just stay here." In Devlin's shirt, I huffed giving in to the pain. Cautiously, looking at the door I made a grab for Devlin's phone on the night stand left of the bed. Checking on the time. "9:23. I've been in this room almost the entire morning till now."

"What do you think your doing?" I flinched, dropping Devlin's phone as I turned to look at him seeing that he wore his pajamas low on his hips and was shirtless.

"I was, uh checking the time." It had felt weird for me to be the same around Devlin especially what they had shared.

Devlin walked around the bed and picked up his phone turning it on before turning it off.

Suspicion lace through me.

"Come downstairs and eat." When I made no effort to move, Devlin watched me. "What are you waiting for?"

Irritated by his behavior. "Who the hell think made me this way, brat! I can't exactly walk!"

"Oh."

"Yeah, oh!" Dammit, gently I tried sitting up only to wince in pain. "Shit."

"Here I'll help." He made an effort to help but I pushed him away.

"Don't touch me."

In moments I was lifted off the bed and into his arms. "I will always touch you whether you like it or not, Ciel. You belong to me. So until then let's play till it's no longer needed."

"Who the hell is willing to play along with you! A kid wanting something by using all means to get it whether that individual likes it or not." I scoffed at him including at his behavior as he continued to ignore me. In silence he carried me downstairs and into the kitchen, it was amazing with its marbled black countertop and white tile floors. "Am I going to be sitting down as I eat?" 

"I don't know it depends if your going to want to lay down on the living room floor and eat." He shrugged his shoulders seeming to not really care at all.

Furious with his behavior. "Might as well let me starve and rot away in your room, Novella."

His eyes belittled me. "As my lover I would want myself to be just as please as you are in our state of fucking but it seems as if you don't have enough stamina to last any longer till I am satisfied."

Now what he did was a low blow to my pride especially when he purposely said it.

"Bastard, let me down." Prying his myself from his grasp my unsteady legs plopped me down to the floor and Devlin let me. "Just leave me alone, dammit, what have I ever done to you!"

"Be you." Confused by his words, I choose to ignore them as I grabbed the countertop as support to get me off this damn cold tile floor.

"Just let me go home." I silently pleaded, trying to stand on my legs. "Why me?"

"Because your you! Dammit! I just CAN'T!" Devlin roared in anger throwing the glass bowl of food across the floor. Flinching back at his actions I cowered away the best I could.

I haven't even done anything to him. Because I'm me? Did that make any sense? How hard is it just to let me go?

"D-devlin, c-calm down." Why did I stutter dammit! Devlin's gray eyes held resentment as they glazed at me.

"If your not going to eat then I'm taking you back into the room, Ciel. Trust me you wouldn't want to be back in that room especially with me in this state." His tone was harsh and threatening. Unintentionally, I held my arms out in hope of him to help me up when my legs given up on me. No questions ask Devlin came to my side picking me up without a worry carrying me bridal style.

"Devlin." For some reason I just felt like calling his name, no I had needed to call his name. "Devlin."

"What?" He sounded caring and slightly irritated.

What are we?

Those were my unspoken words.

"Devlin."

"Ciel." He groaned in frustration. Still we stayed in the kitchen with him just standing there and I in his arms calling his name.

"Devlin."

"Just one more time and you won't see anything until sunrise." He warned me.

Bringing his head down, I kissed him lightly. "Devlin."

He pulled my head back in for a kiss when I pulled away.

"Take me to bed, Devlin." I don't understand what came over me but I wanted him.

Just to feel him close through this twisted relationship.

"Just don't regret it." He growled lowly, nipping my neck. He sat himself onto a stool and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Uh, Devlin aren't we gong to the bed?" I questioned without even having any thoughts of doing it in the kitchen.

"Here is fine. I want your scent every where in this house so I wouldn't have to miss it." He tells me.

"But this is where people eat! This isn't right!" I complained, I mean who the hell would want to do it in a kitchen. Like seriously it where people eat and cook! It shouldn't be tainted with sex!

"Ciel are you serious?" Devlin's tone held amusement and irritation.

"Yes! It's not supposed to be tainted!"  Devlin kisses me as he rips the shirt apart.

"And I should care why?" He huffed out of breath.

Feeling myself trembling at the feel of his hands stroking my bare back.

"This is were people eat, idiot." I moaned as he moved to stroke me.

"But are you sure you want to go upstairs? Your already this hard, Ciel." Je whispered into my ear nibbling onto my earlobe. He brushed his thumb over the tip of me.

Damn brat.

Devlin shifted me in his lap so that he could rub himself along my length with his. Taking my hand he move it so I could stroke us both. Groaning in pleasure as he thrust within my hand.

"Dammit Ciel! I can't wait." Feeling close to release Devlin lifted me up and probed me with his length.

"I'll make it till you wouldn't care where we do it anymore." With that he thrust into me leaving me breathless.