Chapter 6

Oh how beautifully our day went, first shopping, going out to an cafe for breakfast-.

Hahaha. No it went like this.

"Just right before we leave, you just had to be a darn brat and accuse men that were supposed eyeing my ass when they weren't." I grumbled, furious with Devlin whom continued to hug and cling onto me. "Can you let go of me already?"

Currently, we're standing outside in front of my apartment door.

"Nope, it's to refrain others from looking at what is mine." He mumbles.

"How am I going to open the door if both of my hands are practically tied behind your back." My words were even more muffled as he held me tighter against his chest.

"I'll do it. Where are the keys?" Devlin starts patting me down but I quickly stop him.

"Well now that my hands are free I can do it." Slipping my hands into the pockets of my coat, I pulled it out dangling it in between us both. "Now let me get this open."

Turning my back on him, I put the key into lock and tried to open it but some dumb stupid brat just had to push me up against the door.

"What the-."

"Ciel. Ciel." He whispers along my neck before he forcefully kisses me.

"Hm waaa buk ouff." I shoved myself off the door and he took it as his advantage pining my arms above my head.

"Ouch. To think you'll actually bite me." Devlin licked his bottom lip where I bitten him.

"I did tell you to back off, brat." Wiping my lips furiously as I finally got the door open. Devlin ushered us both inside but my hand on his chest stopped him from entering. "Go home, darn brat."

"Don't feel like doing so." He smirked, devilishly challenging me.

"Oh really now." I held a smirk of my own as I threw up my leg successfully kneeing him where it counted. He groan before doubling over in pain. "Now goodbye."

With that I slammed the door in his face.
"Shit, that hurt. Goodbye, Professor I'll see you tomorrow."

Silently, I listened for his footsteps as they slowly grew its distance from where I was. Curiously, I opened the door and peeked my head out observing both sides of the hallway. It hurt me to think he had actually left or so I thought.

"Oh, Professor I forgot something." Devlin pulled me in a hug and kissed me lightly on the lips. With a victorious smirk, "My goodbye kiss and hug."

"Darn brat!" I shouted after him while wiping my lips.

Hell it would be best if I don't see you at school tomorrow!

As the next day came along I laid in bed reluctant in tending to school and meeting the devil himself. As a teacher such things were bad sadly. Reluctantly, I prepared myself some clothes and went to freshen up in the bathroom.

In the mist of slipping on my shoes, my doorbell rang.

Who is it? Better not be that brat.

The person who stood on the other side of the door apparently seems annoyed but that was partly my fault for questioning. "Coming!"

Opening the door revealed Professor Laud nervously tugging at his neck tied. "Oh, ah - Professor Blackburn I've come to pick you up since I thought you wouldn't mind."

With a light smile. "Thanks, much appreciated. Shall we go?"

"Ah-y-yes." He stuttered, nervously.