Adapting

(Jaune pov)

Well i'd just been assigned my teammates, Them being Pyrrha, Ren and Nora. We were named Team JNPR and after the ceremony we began to walk to the dormatory we would be sharing for  our time in Beacon.

I was a little curious about why i was made the leader but i didn't really care about that, Everyone on my team has their own skills so as far as i was concerned we're equals. "I'm looking forward to being under you Jaune" Pyrrha said as Ren and Nora had different expression's to that statement. Ren appeared surprised while Nora had a grin as she got what else it could mean. I saw this and winked at Nora as i responded to Pyrrha "Oh my, You are a naughty girl aren't you Pyrrha ?" Pyrrha immediately realised how that could be interperated and blushed as we all laughed including Ren. 

Pyrrha got over her embarrassment and just kept walking as Nora jumped on my back, "Onward my noble steed, Onward to glory !!!" She shouted pointing in the direction of our dorm. "Nora please don't ride our leader, He's not a horse" Ren said while shaking his head, I lifted Nora to my shoulder and kept walking "Or a Grimm, But don't worry i'm strong enough" I said as we continued to our room and they laughed again.

(The Next Morning)

I awoke the next day feeling like a Zombie as usual and left the room to go and shower, Something was off as i walked down the corridor to the showers. The other students were either staring at me in outright shock or in the case of the girls fainting with red faces. "What's up wth them" I muttered as i continued on my way, I mean i know i'm muscular but it can't be that strange can it ?.

I eventually returned to the room and notice that Pyrrha was up and putting some of her things away so i asked her "Hey Pyrrha something weird's going on out there people are acting very strangely, Any idea what's going on ?" She turn to face me and shrieked in shock with a red face while pointing a shaking finger down to my waist. I looked down and realised "Oh right, Yeah that would do it" I had just walked down the corridor completely nude as i liked to sleep naked "Well i better take care of that" I said grabbing my uniform and dressing before our other teammates woke up and had a reaction. After i was presentable i left to get some food and my Team followed me. 

Many later pancakes we left to go to our first class. As i arrived i noticed the Professor, He was very large. His name was Peter Port and thought i would test him so i went and stood before him, Looking at him with a serious expression "Sir i must know" He faced me with a knowing look in his eye as i quickly stripped off my blazer and shirt. The Professor's eye's glinted as he himself exposed his chest.

I smiled then immediately charged at him, The Professor saw me approaching and did the same

I smiled then immediately charged at him, The Professor saw me approaching and did the same. Seconds later we were in an intense grappling contest. We locked our fingers to eachother and tried with all our might to topple the other. "Not bad boy, But i'm stronger!" He said before his Aura flared activating his Semblance he then flipped me to the floor on my back. I stood up and then immediately bowed "Thank you for the match Master, You are truly a great warrior" The Professor slapped me on the back "Hahahaha, You're quite strong yourself lad" We then shook hands as the rest of the class looked on in confusion.