Combat.

(Cinder pov)

"What did you say ??!!" I looked at Emerald who'd just come back to the dorm we were using while we were here and told me something i wished that i'd never heard. "That Jaune guy, He goes to Beacon and he's Pyrrha Nikos partner". I was struggling to keep my temper in check as Nikos was on my list of student to get information on but if she was Jaunes partner then neither Emerald or Mercury could get close enough with him around.

"You just had to disobey me didn't you !!" I shouted at them as they sat there looking scared, "You've ruined my plans and now i'm going to have to make new ones !! I swear if i didn't need you, You would be dead right now !!". I thought for a minute but i couldn't see a way to get into the Vytal festival as these two idiots had been seen, Their weapons and fighting styles were known to Jaune so if he saw them again he would definitely take them down.

I needed some air so i just turned to them, "Get packed up we're leaving, You two have fucked things up here so we're going to have to find another way to get into the CCT". I then left the room and went to the roof to try and calm down after my minions had screwed things up so badly.

(A few days later) 

(Jaune pov)

I was sitting in combat class watching as Pyrrha just completely dismantled Team CRDL by herself and i was enjoying it maybe a bit too much. "I think i'm hard" I said absently before reaching down "Yep, very hard" but i realised and looked to the side and caught team RWBY staring at me with red faces minus Ruby who is still innocent thankfully.

"I'm not apologising, I find strong women to be stimulating, So sue me !" Yang smirked and Blake had a neutral expesssion and looked to be very tired, Weiss seemed a little down for some reason. I decided to let it go for now and cheered with my team as Pyrrha was laying some hurt on Cardin.

Pyrrha knocked him into the air and slammed him down so hard that it shattered the ring, That's when i knew i just had to fight her myself

Pyrrha knocked him into the air and slammed him down so hard that it shattered the ring, That's when i knew i just had to fight her myself. The match ended in Pyrrha's victory and Professor Goodwitch said we had time for one more so i volunteered to fight.

"Very well Jaune who do you want to fight ?" I just smiled at Pyrrha and she nodded so i went down to the arena to wait for the match to begin. "Miss Nikos are you sure you don't want to rest ??" Goodwitch asked but Pyrrha said she wanted to fight again so the Professor agreed.

"Begin !" I rushed forward and slashed at Pyrrha but she blocked my strikes with her shield so i jumped up and kicked her shield pushing her back a few feet. Pyrrha recovered and grinned at me with a fire in her eye's and then she charged me. Pyrrha was really into this as she unleashed a combination of slashes and thrusts that i was having trouble fending off but i still had some tricks up my sleeve.

I used my Telekinesis to pull her towards me and as she approached i side stepped and delivered my own series of slashes to her back, Unfortunately Pyrrha put her shield on her back and most of my strikes hit that as she did it so fast. I then charged a TK bolt and sent her flying forward this seemed to knock her off balance so i pressed my advantage and ran forward kicking her shield again.