Criminal Acts

(Jaune pov)

Over the next week Me and my team were busy with classes so i couldn't get much time to go into town to see my Mom and the Sisters that stay with her. Eventually the weekend came and i saw my chance, I'd missed them alot so i decided to go down the Vale and have dinner with my family.

I had exited the dorms and got as far as the fountain when Blake came out crying and bumped right into me, "Blake what's wrong !!" She broke down and told me about how she and Weiss had been fighting about the White Fang and she'd blurted out that she was once a member.

"Wow that won't be easy for her to deal with after the Fang have stolen so much from her family" Blake sniffed and nodded but i knew she wasn't telling me the whole story. "Coffee ?" I suggested as i walked towards the landing pad, She nodded and followed, we then boarded a ship down to the city.

We found a nice coffee shop that still had some doughnuts left so we sat and Blake sipped her tea while i stuffed some snacks in my mouth. "So how are you going to deal with this mess then ??" I inquired as she stared into her teacup. "I don't know but i can't go back yet,.......Will you stay with me until i do ?" I was going to refuse but she needed someone right now so i agreed and we went to a hotel for the night, I was going to book seperate rooms but Blake said we only needed one to the man at the desk so we went up and i knew what she had in mind.

After getting to our room she walked over to the bed and got undressed down to her underwear then sat on the bed waiting for me i presumed but i was feeling conflicted. Blake is very Beautiful but she was in a vulnerable state right now so i didn't want to take advantage, "Listen i'm not sure about this Blake" I told her as i sat beside her. "What do you mean ? Do you not want me ?" She asked with a bit of hurt in her voice so i shook my head. "No it's not that ! But you're feeling vulnerable right now and it might not be a good idea for us to do this" She took my hand and brought it to her cheek that i then stroked with my thumb as she leaned into my touch. "I understand that you're trying to be honorable Jaune but i just want to forget everything for a while, So please just make love to me, I only trust you enough to do this"

I sighed and thought about it for a minute but eventually nodded and took her in my arms while i kissed her tenderly as we got onto the bed fully. I pulled on the ribbon she used to hide her ears, It unraveled and i gave them an affectionate scratch before i shed the rest of my clothes and got under the sheet's with Blake.

(Timeskip)   

The following morning i awoke and stumbled into the shower to wake myself up while Blake was still sleeping. When i returned she was sitting on the bed looking flushed when she saw me come out of the bathroom "Really you're blushing ?" She just turned her face while i got my underwear and pants on. "I'm dressed now" I told her as i put on my shirt, she slowly turned back to face me and was more composed when she saw that i had my clothes on and looked at me. "What ?" I said when i noticed that she wasn't moving "After what we did last night, You're being shy now ? You've got nothing i haven't seen before" I said pointing to her cute ears, She blushed again and got angry "Turn around you ass !!" She said in embarrassment while throwing a pillow at me. I just laughed and did as she said, not fully understanding why as this wasn't our first time together.

After we had both got dressed we went out for some breakfast, While we were having breakfast we were surprised when this guy showed up. He was a blond monkey Faunus and he said he'd been watching Blake since he saw her on the Docks with her team, "Pervert !!!" Blake screamed at him as she drew her weapon i just stepped in to get more information. "Woah Blake calm down for a minute !" I told her as i turned to the monkey boy "You better explain that right now dude !" I told him while Blake was trying to get past me to attack him, He told us that his name was Sun Wukong and he had been curious about Blake when he saw her with her team so i watched and wondered why ?.