Strategy and Secrets

(Jaune pov)

The morning after the dance i was summoned to Ozpins office with Ruby but i brought the rest of my team as well as Team RWBY, Because of the sudden appearance of Cinder who had been the attacker of the Fall Maiden, I wanted everyone to know the truth about this and i didn't want to keep secrets from my friends anymore.

All last night my mind raced wondering what Cinder was up to but i wasn't able to come up with an answer, Eventually the elevator reached Ozpins office and we walked to the door only to be met with Professor Goodwitch. "Jaune, Ms. Rose, The Headmaster requested only you two so why is team RWBY here as well as team JNPR", I just told her that they needed to know about this and if they weren't told by Ozpin then i'll tell them myself. She sighed and let us enter the office.

"Uncle Qrow !!" Ruby screamed as she went zipping over to embrace him. "Hey pipsqueak, Hows it going ?", Ruby then started to jabber on about everything she had done until the Headmaster cleared his throat. We all turned to him and saw Ozpin sitting at his desk and Ironwood standing there beside him frowning and crossing his arms.

"I recall only asking you and Ms. Rose to come here so why are the rest of your friends here ?" Ozpin asked curtly  "They're here because they're my friends, I trust them and i'm not going to lie to them and i'm sure Pyrrha agrees" I said then i looked at Pyrrha who nodded and did agree with me. Ozpin sighed and nodded "I expect whatever you hear in this room to be kept between only us here, is that clear ?". My team and team RWBY nodded.

Ozpin then explained about the Maidens and how Pyrrha was the new Fall Maiden but only had half of the powers as part had been stolen by an unknown assailant. "About that, I know who did it !" Everyone turned to me in shock even Ruby as she hadn't connected the dots yet. "Who do you believe is the attacker ?" Ironwood asked "Her name is Cinder Fall and i had a run in with her last night".

"You mean that woman ??" Ruby asked as she was there. I nodded and pulled the scroll out of my pocket. "She was carrying this and i eventually realised that she was planning to do something to the CCTS" I handed the scroll to Ironwood. "It's encrypted so i don't know whats on it, You should be careful with this as whatever it is can't be good", I told the General as he stared at the jumbled code on the screen. "I'll have some of my techs crack it and give you all the details later". Ironwood then left and we were told that if these people were here already then they might be planning to strike at the kingdom itself somehow.

"Now Jaune i need you to tell me about this woman" Ozpin said so i nodded and went to his desk and drew a sketch of Cinder on the back of a form he had on his desk. About ten minutes later i finished and showed it to the Headmaster. 

 "I feel like i've seen her before" Ruby said with a look of concentration, "Oh wait i remember now, She's from Haven academy i met her in the hall one night while i was going to the library to pick up a game i'd left there"

 "I feel like i've seen her before" Ruby said with a look of concentration, "Oh wait i remember now, She's from Haven academy i met her in the hall one night while i was going to the library to pick up a game i'd left there". I wondered why she was pertending to be a student because if all she was after was the Maiden powers then she could just sneak in and take them.