Hail the Queen !!

(The following day)

I ended up spending the night at the same hotel as my Mother and Sisters, Because by the time we'd finished our supper the last flight to Beacon had already left. I left the hotel early in the morning and began my trek to the landing pads so i could get back to have breakfast with my team.

As i was walking i encountered a bookshop and thought back to the Book Blake was reading. "The man with two souls huh?" I mused before deciding to go in and pick up a copy, I was curious to read it and wondered what someone thought that was like.

"Welcome to Tucksons, Home of every book under the sun !" The large man behind the counter said as i walked in "Morning" I said with a smile and a wave as i went to the shelves and began to check out the stock he had for sale. There were a number of books that caught my eye, After grabbing a copy of "The man with two souls" I got drawn to the section on ancient ruins and past civilizations, Thats when i heard some other people enter the store.

I was going about my business when i heard the new customers start to kick up some kind of fuss "It's false advertising !" This guy with grey hair yelled while he slammed a book. I went closer but i stayed out of sight not wanting to get involved if i didn't have to.

Things got more sinister as the guy and girl started talking about the White Fang and how they were here to kill Tuckson. Well that settled it i was definitly getting involved now, As the fight started i rushed the guy and drew my blade to attack him as he kicked out in Tucksons direction. My sword contacted his leg and i hit what sounded like metal.

The girl turned and noticed me in surprise as did the guy but i went on with my attack, I used my telekinesis to grab the girl by the throat and toss her through the front window into the street at which time the guy backed off and went to her side. Not wasting any time i leapt through the window after them and struck the guy in the face with my weapon, His Aura flared up to stop the blow and he spun on his heel to launch a kick in my direction. His kick turned out to be a series of kicks resulting in me getting  pushed back.

My Aura had shielded me from any harm but i noticed the girl was standing up and drawing her weapons so i switched my attention to her. I ran over and did a small hop to get over the chain sickles that she swung at me, When i was close enough i grabbed her by the head and drained her Aura to top mine off. I was surprised that she didn't have that much as her's went down by quite a bit, When i was done i moved my hand to the back of her head and brought her face down onto my knee.

The girl's Aura was very low and she went limp in my grip as i cast my eye's over to the guy who was charging at me so threw her at him and activated the Air Reaver, I let it embrace Raziel i then charged a blast of wind and knocked him along the girl against the outside wall of the shop. They both got up, The guy then scowled at me so i unleashed a telekinetic bolt and smashed him back into the wall again. This time his Aura shattered and they decided to flee.

I wasn't going to let that happen so i ran at them but as i got close they both disappeared, I kept on guard and looked around but there was no sign of them. I sheathed my blade and returned to the shop, When i did i noticed the the owner of the shop Tuckson was frantically emptying the register and he had a suitcase that had clothes sticking out of the side.

"It's okay now, They're gone" I told him and he looked over to notice me. He rushed over and shook my hand "Thanks pal you saved my life" He said with relief as he rushed to collect his belongings. "I'm getting out of town for a while" He told me as he was trying to get towards the door "Hey wait a minute, Who were those guy's ?" He just stopped and looked at me for a moment before shaking his head. "You're better off not getting involved with them, Listen take whatever books you like on the house. I'll have a friend come and take care of the store, And thanks again" He said as he rushed out and hailed a cab to gods know where.