Part 13, Wakko POV

Yakko was up and moving again, he was still a little wobbly but Wakko and Lena were there to give him support, both physical and emotional.
"don't worry, we're almost there!" Wakko said as they made their way up the path, Wakko had promised their siblings they'd bring them to meet their aunt and uncle.
When Wakko reached the door they turned back, Yakko and Lena were still a little behind, understandable, one had been stabbed and the other never really had to any physical labor or activities. When the two caught up they looked at Wakko, Yakko looked nervous and Lena looked practically terrified, she had opted for a more practical walking dress, only one layer of skirt and a loose top. "you don't need to worry Guy's, they'll love you" Wakko said smiling, they turned around and knocked, it took a minute but their aunt Lillian threw the door open "WAKKO!!!" she said happy tears forming in her eyes, their Uncle James ran to the door when he heard Wakko's name. Aunt Lillian threw her arms around Wakko "oh baby, your back!!! You didn't write as much as you normally do so I Got worried," she said crying, "lils, calm down your Rambling" Uncle James said interrupting his sister "the main thing is their back" he said ruffling Wakko's hair (under their hat ofc) "and who are these two?" Aunt Lillian said "friends?" she asked "no Aunt Lils, they're my siblings! Meet Yakko and 'Lena, we were only just reunited, and if was all Yakko's doing" Wakko said there was a silence for a few seconds, until Yakko said "heyyyyy," he sounded as nervous as he looked, "siblings, I didn't know Will had any other kids.." Uncle James said, Yakko put his hand out for a hand shake, Lena holding into his other arm, Aunt Lillian stared at them for a second then grabbed Yakko's hand bringing them into a hug Lena made a surprised sound "we're huggers in this family" Aunt Lillian said "whether you like it or not" Uncle James said Joining the Warner family group hug "wait isn't that the Princess?" he said gesturing to Lena, "yes, we can explain *almost* everything", "come on in then, I'll make some tea" Aunt Lillian said "James take them to the living room please and thank you, oh and please wipe your feet" she said. They all walked in, it was exactly as Wakko remembered pale yellow walls, carpeted floors and small pictures, paintings and embroidery pieces hung on the wall, the cabinet with all the tea sets Aunt Lillian collected over the years sag next to the kitchen, she was busying herself with picking one to use, she eventually picked the light green one with yellow flowers on it, and the matching cups "five cups Lil" Uncle James said as Aunt Lillian opened her mouth to ask, she smiled "you know me so well Jam" she said grabbing the cups and heading in to the kitchen, "I lived with you for over 40 years, it would be pretty bad if I didn't know my own sister after all that" Uncle James Said "give me a second, this may be a historical break through, I'm gonna get a notepad" he said and ran off to his study "wow Wak, our family is very British...." Yakko said "Hush" Wakko said. " once Aunt Lil returned the siblings took turns telling bits of the story, until they got to the previous week. Aunt Lil and Uncle James took the news well. but were also worrying. "the gods brought you together again, the fates knew your strings would cross again" Lillian said "don't ask" Wakko said seeing the look on Yakko's face, "it's just our family"